Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe we have our coach and are waiting until after these NFL games are played to announce for max attention

Y’all want a stat I heard on radio?

Brady has played in 14 conference championship games in 21 seasons.

He was hurt for the year in one and a rookie in another behind Bledsoe. Basically 14/19
He’s made the playoffs 18 times. Made the SB 9 times, made the Conference champion game 14 times. It’s insane

Reactions: volatil
Yep and so were the prior ones on TB. As a competitor, it’s hard to take because you see the other side do it and you should be able to do it.

It’s like watching a basketball game, see your opponent not get called for hand checks, and then getting called for it late in the game.

You don’t make that game changing call.ball was uncatchable anyways dude knew that and flopped.

Reactions: VolGee4
He’s in a conference that’s not been in the playoff picture in a long time. You are in the SEC you win a SEC title you are in the CFP. If I were looking for a college football coach in the Pac12 looking to compete at a high level I would definitely look into it.
If he wins the PAC 12 with an undefeated or 1 loss team, it's likely they have a shot at the playoffs. That just hasn't happened in a while.

I asked this earlier in the week but really didn’t get much input. Do you think signing day so close could be a delay in announcing the hire of our new coach (sitting P5 head coach) out of respect for his current University and leaving them in a chaotic way?

Reactions: Hoghater
It’s gotta be Bob Stoops honestly.

I honestly keep coming back to this. It makes sense on a short-term deal. Bring him in and Brinks truck it, but on a limited contract. Allow him to walk away after 5-6 years, but also make him the highest paid coach in the country.

The sell would basically be "You can damn near resurrect UT football on your name alone, and we'll make you the top paid coach in football to do it. And there's a light at the end of the tunnel, because you can walk away rich as hell once you get it done with no further expectations."

No I just hate mediocrity and we are staring it the face. They better have good news by tomorrow or it’s time to start questioning the process.
Well damn, somebody better get in touch with DW pdq and tell him you're not happy with the process....

Jesus, why don't you get your passy and blankie and go take a nap...

Brady is the GOAT and its not even close
He threw 3 picks..2 in the red zone.

TB was fortunate that didn't kill em.

Credit for that game goes to tb's defensive front imo. They had a helluva game.

Edit...I do think he's the goat. But I real want him to lose

NFL out here on the brink of a TAMPA BAY vs BUFFALO super bowl and we still sittting here with Alabama, Clemson, and OSU every freakin year in college. We need rebalancing measures in the worst way...
If any team wins more than two titles in a 4 year span they can only take 15 scholarships the next year

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back