Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope it's wrong also but it isn't. I am close friends with a current signee from my town and this is the word and ill live on it because he been tight on anything the whole time including Pruitt. Idc what anyone on a board thinks, tbh

Ok thanks. The sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach leads me to believe you aren't just playing around. Could be my BVS flaring up, but I do not like the notion of a 1st time HC waltzing into UT and trying to handle our mess at all.

Ok thanks. The sinking feeling in the pit of my stomach leads me to believe you aren't just playing around. Could be my BVS flaring up, but I do not like the notion of a 1st time HC waltzing into UT and trying to handle our mess at all.
Thats the thing with most of these posters. It doesn't matter what someone says be it that ONE time they get it, they can't handle it until a major reporter reports it. And that's ok.

Someone posted it earlier but there’s a whole Elliot is the hire thread going over in the FF that just popped up a short time ago. Tifiw
Good old fashioned meltdown starting on the FF. Should be in full swing by 7am.

Expecting to wake up to insider updates and/or breaking news.

Hey, if this fan base went from wanting Kiffin to burn in hell, to wanting Kiffin to save the program, then we have shown that we can truly learn to love any coach.

He can use row the boat as long as he wants

So what is P.J. Fleck's 'Row the Boat' all about?
Yeah... He's really not Butch... There's actual substance behind the schtick. Still not a fan of it, but I believe he believes in every bit of it.

So if that's who you are and what you're about at your core... Stick to it. I respect that.

I have reservations about him in a job like this, as many others do. But if he could win.. He'd be a hit. If he loses... He's a Carny Barker, snake oil salesmen, fair or not.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back