Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That has nothing to do with the coaching abilities. Again, gtfo.
Ok...Butch had success st Cincy.... Fickell has success at Cincy...this is the SEC not AAC. Huge difference..... like I said been there done that...and again you Gtfo

Last edited:
AD White is not used to Volnation and coaching searches.

UCF during a coaches search...

tenor.gif

Volnation during coaches search...
tenor.gif

Don't reply to anything I say if you're gonna have some stupid **** to say.
Argue the merits of a coach with me.
Discuss an opinion.
Don't @ me with stupid replies.
I'm burnt the **** out on Tennessee coaching searches. I have a right to be.
If you dont like it, ignore it. Ignore me dude. Click the button. I don't want these stupid "THEN GO. THE DOORS THAT WAY" replies.
I'll just ignore anyone who hits me with that **** so I never have to hear it again.
Will you ignore me? I don't think I've ever been ignored before. Though I guess I wouldn't know unless they made a big show about it. Kinda unsatisfying. If you ignore me make sure to tell me so I can know to be sad about it cause I really don't like being ignored. I want people to listen to me cause I have great points. And lots of funny dad jokes. Never mind don't ignore me. Just the thought of it was bad enough.

This week shows how much Jaden Springer means to this team. Keep him out until he is healthy and point to March (if there is a tournament)

Will you ignore me? I don't think I've ever been ignored before. Though I guess I wouldn't know unless they made a big show about it. Kinda unsatisfying. If you ignore me make sure to tell me so I can know to be sad about it cause I really don't like being ignored. I want people to listen to me cause I have great points. And lots of funny dad jokes. Never mind don't ignore me. Just the thought of it was bad enough.
Well said.

Reactions: Sleegro
Pay sites reporting Fleck and Elliott are the focus. VN insider says leader in clubhouse is not a Sexton agent.
That’s not true. Those guys aren’t the focus, those are the names they have confirmed there has been at least a phone call. They know others have been contacted they just don’t know who. Here’s a post from AP earlier when someone brought up Elliott...

They have spoken but that doesn’t mean anything. Reading tea leaves of his PC yesterday word about Elliott leaking out seems like a red herring to me. I think TE could be the guy if DW doesn’t land whatever whale he is after. Just an observation.

Last edited:
Ok...Butch had success st Cincy.... Fleck has success at Cincy...this is the SEC not AAC. Huge difference..... like I said been there done than...
Fleck is at Minnesota.. I assume you meant Fickell.
Take 5 minutes and go look at what Fickell took over at Cincy compared to Butch taking over Brian Kelly’s team

Fulkerson refuses to be the leader. He sees two five stars come in and thinks he can go back to being a role guy. He is playing weak on glass and letting people push him around. Teams that will get in our face are killing us. We have no ball handlers without springer
This.

Ok...Butch had success st Cincy.... Fleck has success at Cincy...this is the SEC not AAC. Huge difference..... like I said been there done than...
If your whole argument centers around the fact that they both coached at Cinci then you‘re a petty uniformed football fan in general. Also I’m NOT talking about Fleck and the fact that you think this conversation seems to be about Fleck let’s me know exactly that we need not continue it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back