Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kiffin has shown more times than not that he can’t handle the responsibilities of being a head coach. What does it say about him that’s he’s willing to do to ole miss exactly what he did to us before?

That Tennessee is a much better job than Ole Miss...and it's not close - even with our pending NCAA issues

I wonder if Elliot brings Streeter with him as his OC....

No.......... You cant break up the Cult. You might get Elliot , but all these other Clemson assistants yall keep throwing out there will not happen. You get Elliot and the Clemson equivalents of Brian Niedermeyer scraps for your staff. I will pass

I think we fans need to realize this is not going to be the same type of coaching search that we have painfully become accustom to over the years. AD White is not Hamilton, Hart, Currie or Fulmer. I believe this guy is the real deal and will do his due diligence and hire a top notch head coach. Plus I think he will have his ducks in a row before he makes a pitch to someone, and I don't think he will take no for an answer and move on to the next guy on the list. His list might only have 1 or maybe 2 guys on it.
We've got our Jeremy Foley then.

By the way was listening to a UCF podcast about Danny White and they pointed out pretty much every hire he made there never leaked out and just suddenly happened. He keeps things close to the vest. So it really is hard to tell.
Completely opposite from what we are use to. Glad we have a real AD making the HC hire. No paper ADs like Fulmer. I'm also glad a lot of the media is kept out after trying to blame fans for the Pruitt disaster.

Hopefully we can give Butch Jones another look
giphy.gif

Jeff Scott was also co OC at Clemson with Elliot. He is at South Florida and finished 1-8. Elliot can come be OC but not head coach. Lane Kiffin, Campbell, Herman and in that order. Money talks. One of those 3 will say yes

What does Jeff Scott & south Florida have to do with anything ?
South Florida has NOTHING. They’ve been bad for like 4 years. You don’t turn around that type of program in one year.

By the way was listening to a UCF podcast about Danny White and they pointed out pretty much every hire he made there never leaked out and just suddenly happened. He keeps things close to the vest. So it really is hard to tell.

If he can pull it off to where he can tell players before it gets all over Twitter it would be a heck of a first impression for them

I imagine keeping a secret at UCF might be a tad easier though.

😂😂😂 there is no way Tennessee stud isn’t someone who is very close to Pruitt. Hell i would say maybe it is Pruitt but he had some pretty good grammar.

It's Chief Vol 13. Who else calls people "cat" all the time and is prone to whoopin a man at the drop of a hat? Other phrases he tosses around are very telling. It's basically like a fingerprint.

How are they different. Brady has done nothing outside of having a great year at LsU with literally the best offensive football cast ever assembled in college football. Elliots resume and background is far more impressive than Brady’s and people would love Joe Brady. Maybe it’s a color issue???, 🤫🤫

If you think hiring a coordinator or a HC that coaches at WVU, CC, or whoever the fk else Hank and Kingston have mentioned, then you are going to be VERY disappointed in 3 years. Look, as much fun as it would be hiring one of those unproven/upcoming guys to bring us back, it just won't happen. You can't sit there and discuss all you want and look at what others did, but don't expect it will be the same here. Where we are and where we need to be is sooooooo far apart, then add what conference we are in and who we play every year, those dudes won't sniff 4 years here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back