Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so all this big talk from Atl Vol saying big and someone said bigger than Kiffin and White, Plowman, and Boyd all making big firm statements about not fooling around, big money, etc. and then we go with Napier or Chadwell??? doesn't add up. The only way we get one of those is if several of the higher tier guys they were after say no and we are going with second/third tier choices... you don't mention big money all over and then go get one of two guys you could get with 2mil....

I mean are any of the other coaching hires possible to get to that level? I mean most of the guys on the “board” haven’t even touched or smelled a Natty. So.... that’s a hard answer.
I guess what it boils down is that its really a crap shoot. Our best chance is that our new AD will follow up on his other success's and for now we should trust his judgement and track record. However, for the first time in 15 years I personally feel that we have some stability and leadership and feel positive and excited about our future.

Last edited:
Any chance they get Campbell some dental work if they bring him aboard? Those bottom ones, sheesh

depending on the day volnation won’t even be talking about Campbell 😭😂 bass alone has went from Napier,kiffin,freeze,chadwell and now Campbell.it’s safe to say we will take anybody at this point

This fan base needs constant validation every 5 minutes before we talk ourselves right back to the ledge.

And I fit firmly in that category. I do think that the longer this drags on (and don't get me wrong, I understand this just started and there was no way we would have a coach by now), the more likely it will be underwhelming or Steele as an interim.

Still, I feel okay. For now.

Oh yeah, I feel great.

giphy.gif

Oklahoma and Texas are not like the old teams in the past.factor in the big 12 being weak...yea it’s bound to happen at some point.keep in mind this is literally his first year of relevance as far as having notable wins..personally I’d wait one more year on him if it were my money but it isn’t.
Maybe the Ou teams and Texas aren’t like they are because of coaches like him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back