Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone that thinks herman would be anything other than average here is wrong absolutely wrong. We would never compete for the east. We would just consistently be the number 3 team in the east and sometimes push for number 2. It's a **** hire. I'm not sure tennessee admin understands the definition of a winner.
Sounds like you need to put your name in the hat. White said everyone is a candidate so you just might be da man.

More digging...

Danny White's previous stops before first AD gig: (Between 2002 to 2012)
University of Mississippi (Ole Miss) - Senior Associate Athletic Director
Fresno State - Worked on Development (Fundraising)
Ohio University - Administrator
Northern Illinois - Administrator

I don't know what years he was there to speculate who he may know within those programs, and with his family he's likely got ties to a ton of universities. Safe to assume Pat Hill was at Fresno when White was, and Frank Solich was at Ohio during his time there. I would speculate that while at Northern Illinois Joe Novak was the guy. He would have been at Ole Miss before Hugh's time though.

Buffalo University - AD 2012 to 2015
UCF - AD 2015 to 2021

Reactions: Sleegro
Not necessarily just head coaches. I mean also think about all the staff members and assistant coaches that would still be available.

Staff and Assistants is a very good point plus transfers and recruiting buzz.

But oddly I couldn’t think of any better Head Coaches that would have been possible besides Sark (and his issues at USC are a red flag for me personally.)

Basically I feel like even though we Tennessee’d this thing between TAM and Monday, we might actually come out of this in a positive manner.

Reactions: Catbone and Sleegro
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back