Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kirby is a joke too. Got handed the most talented roster in America in the most talented HS State and can’t win the big one
i'm not saying he's great, i agree iwth you. i'm saying where they are in terms of importance to their respective staffs, and their "readiness" for a head job.....i'd put elliot on the same line as Kirby was in 2016.

doesn't mean he's gonna be good or not. that's all.

Reactions: SweetasSoda
Anyone that thinks herman would be anything other than average here is wrong absolutely wrong. We would never compete for the east. We would just consistently be the number 3 team in the east and sometimes push for number 2. It's a **** hire. I'm not sure tennessee admin understands the definition of a winner.

If Butch Jones can beat Kirby Herman can too

Do you think once a kid commits to another school his soul is tied to that school forever? He can easily back out of that commitment lmao

I'm not naive, I know kids change their minds. But, it's one thing to decommit from a school as a recruit, and it's another to very publicly enter the transfer portal during a debacle, release a "Top 3" destinations, pick a destination and announce it, and then just two days later be like "Nah, I'm staying."

Reactions: Ledzepvol
He hasn’t made Nebraska even remotely relevant in a substantially worse division we are in. I get that Nebraska has really fallen off, but so has UT and he hasn’t shown to be a program builder at a P5 level.

His offense doesn’t work with the types of athletes you can get at Nebraska. Put him back in the southeast where he can get more speed and athleticism and he will thrive again.

I'm not naive, I know kids change their minds. But, it's one thing to decommit from a school as a recruit, and it's another to very publicly enter the transfer portal during a debacle, release a "Top 3" destinations, pick a destination and announce it, and then just two days later be like "Nah, I'm staying."
That would kind of be par for the course with Wanya though, wouldn't it? I've heard numerous times that Wanya likes being recruited more than he likes playing.

Reactions: jakez4ut
His offense doesn’t work with the types of athletes you can get at Nebraska. Put him back in the southeast where he can get more speed and athleticism and he will thrive again.

Their quarterback play has been better than ours the last three years. What was that kids name again....🤔

What's your point? You still made a dumb comment to the post. He said to gain in put from players on a new coach. You said we should know the new coach in 24 hrs!!! Gaining input and announcing the new coach have no correlation!!
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Reactions: vol494
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back