Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think the contract will be for $7 Million unless its a heavy hitter and a bidding war (Campbell, etc). Wouldn't think a Napier or Chadwell would get that much to start. My concern with Napier would be him chasing AL when Saban retires, but you can't dq him based on that.

Not sure this is has been given much thought but what if it’s Frost? Can’t win and will never win at Nebraska. Was the hottest coach 3 years ago. Great offensive mind. No nonsense coach. Already has connections to White. And before you say he’ll never leave his alma mater, competitors want to compete. Almost impossible to compete there.

Reactions: drylo
Not sure this is has been given much thought but what if it’s Frost? Can’t win and will never win at Nebraska. Was the hottest coach 3 years ago. Great offensive mind. No nonsense coach. Already has connections to White. And before you say he’ll never leave his alma mater, competitors want to compete. Almost impossible to compete there.

Lol

Settle down - its just a pet peeve of mine. It's for real not hard, I can't for the life of my figure out why people can't spell a 6-letter name right.

Like Saban? I always ask Alabama fans to spell it, They think I’m kidding when I tell them Saben is incorrect. I know what you’re saying though, I’ve just been burning the candles at both ends since we fired Bozo.

what bizzaro world am i living in? Eric Ainge is talking UP Lane Kiffin........???

tenor.gif

There are a lot of fans who are still jilted and blame him for this entire mess. My Dad is one and my brother and I can't get together with him to this day where he doesn't spend 10 minutes ranting and raving about how he hates Kiffin. (We always argue back lol, quite fun).

But to think there isn't a probably 25% of the fanbase that still blames him for a lot of this would be putting your head in the sand, so they will have to heal those wounds if they hire him.

I 100% don't think it matters or think it should keep them from hiring him. FYI.

Reactions: Neyland Law Vol
Frost is an a*shole. Pass.

Campbell could say no tho.

In which case, ROW THE DAMN BOAT

I fully expect Campbell to say no. Even if we offer him a fat raise and everything. I think he has it made at Iowa state and has his eyes set on a NFL job or maybe Ohio state if Day were to leave.

but like you said.... row the boat.

@Atlanta VOL by all accounts White is an excellent hire. Are you confident the most powerful booster will accept White’s HC choice or will this booster have heavy input on the candidate? They don’t have to be mutually exclusive but considering White’s hiring track record I’m hoping his top choice isn’t vetoed.

Reactions: RiotVol
Don't think the contract will be for $7 Million unless its a heavy hitter and a bidding war (Campbell, etc). Wouldn't think a Napier or Chadwell would get that much to start. My concern with Napier would be him chasing AL when Saban retires, but you can't dq him based on that.

How about we don’t start this again? We said the same crap about Pruitt.

Only way Frost leaves is if he gets fired. I believe that was Nebraska's last ditch effort at being relevant. They need to beg the big 12 to take them back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back