Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm ignoring anyone who says James Franklin in this thread again.
I think we are wading in these waters boys.

Matt Campbell
PJ Fleck
James Franklin
Kyle Whittingham
Lane Kiffin (Think NCAA stuff is too long ago and minor to hold him back)
giphy.gif

The station is State run media. You would think the AD and University would tell them to change their tune if he wasn't a possibility.
well that, and Ainge has been on record literally just hating lane kiffin....there's text messages or something out there somewhere....so hearing him talk him up....stands out.

Reactions: Volsfaninva917
The fact that I work night shift (I don’t care to check what I say before I reply) & I’m just regurgitating what I’ve read from other boards definitely proves you wrong.

Settle down - its just a pet peeve of mine. It's for real not hard, I can't for the life of me figure out why people can't spell a 6-letter name right.

i've gotten to the point now if i see anything remotely close to caldwell, frankling, patterson, Dykes....et al...........i assume they're a troll or stupid, keep on scrollin. lol. you already know the group that's making those type of posts, so the description generally fits one or the other.
Lol, I have a few other criteria also. Trolls, FF guys who just showed up within the last few weeks posting like they’ve been in the RF for a long time and randos. Just can’t bring myself to ignore people so I scroll on by now.

Reactions: jakez4ut
If Atlanta Vol is to be believed, then I don't think Kiffin will be the guy. Why? Atlanta Vol has stated that Kiffin reached out when Jeremy was fired. Atlanta Vol has also stated that they talked to a coach/coaches several weeks ago. Why would Kiffin reach out if he had been contacted several weeks ago? I guess this doesn't necessarily mean that Kiffin couldn't get in the game, but it appears that some of the boosters had already decided who the pool of candidates would be. I would think that White could change this candidate list if he really felt strongly about one of them. It would appear to boil down to how much say these boosters have in picking the right guy.

I like Kiffin and he makes football fun, but IDT this was the initial direction. They want a strong leader, proven winner and program builder that can stabilize the program, set a culture and be a long-term guy. No drama and no embarrassment-- keep the program out of trouble, get the players, build quickly and win.
c'mon, can we not have some fun along the way too?
200w.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY and LA Vol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back