Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, reading Grays tweet makes me feel like it’s really not his decision to leave but I could also be reading to much into it since he’s a really nice kid anyway.

Remember I told everyone that it was going to get worse before it got better.

The transfer stuff you saw today was purely a by product of those players not being eligible at UT moving forward due to things that will most likely come out in the investigation at some point....Nothing more.

Question: With all this portal stuff now, are players still considered VFLs if they leave before graduation? Or is it like in most marriages where ‘til death do us part really means tiI I find something better?

Not sure exactly, but my cousin has a cousin from the other side of the family who played in Austin Peays 3 games this fall and has transferred to UT Chattanooga and is playing in the spring and is eligible. He is a center. Originally went to Miss State. Think from Ensworth

Here is where I am, and I’m going to bed...

1. I don’t care if we go 0–12 next year. I don’t care if guys are transferring. I don’t care how bad it gets at this point. It’s already awful.

2. Hire an AD who doesn’t have an ego, has elite people skills, and is not easily swayed.

3. Hire a coach who is self-confident, great with people, has great strength of character, is genuinely likeable and respectful to the people in the UTK community, has strong convictions about his approach and philosophy but is humble enough to listen. If he is an offensive mind, all the better.

4. Then...leave them alone and let them do their job for awhile. Surely, after all of this, a new coach won’t have the fanbase and media breathing down their neck after a bad season or two. Let them have some breathing room and let them pull this thing out of the abyss.

Good night
That head coaching description sounds like me, where do I sign?

Reactions: C-town Vol
His salary will be $1.8 million with an annual increase of five percent. He will be eligible to receive up to $300,000 annually based on team athletic performance, team academic performance and departmental operational goals. His immediate focus will be hiring UT’s next head football coach.
-Hubbs

Not a fan of this guy at all. He can get the heck outta here with that crap.

View attachment 341924

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back