Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They’re preparing us
Lol no they’re not. They’re just pessimistic and why wouldn’t they be? UT has been a mess for awhile now. But they don’t know who the next coach will be. They’re taking the lazy pessimistic route and guessing Steele. I believe their tune will change once the AD is hired.

Stoops on ESPNU radio The First Team:

“I do get asked. We’ll see what happens in my life. You never lose the love of being on the field. So in the end, we’ll see. It’s not my intent to go out and be a coach again but the right situation comes and you feel like you need to do it. You just saw that with Urban. So we’ll see what comes.”
Reading this, knowing he did XFL, and helped out OU in November... I believe he has the itch. Not sure if Tennesee will have the remed.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
Stoops on ESPNU radio The First Team:

“I do get asked. We’ll see what happens in my life. You never lose the love of being on the field. So in the end, we’ll see. It’s not my intent to go out and be a coach again but the right situation comes and you feel like you need to do it. You just saw that with Urban. So we’ll see what comes.”

I was getting excited until he said the "right situation" that eliminated us....

Hi all, been a while I know we are at defcon 1 but

After a lot of toil and tragedy my second novel The Alternator is now live on Amazon:

amazing cover by @LeBleu

slugline:
What if murder wasn't a mystery? For one young man, it is always decided by a simple code of chance taught to him by his mentor, a gruff truck driver named Petty who once took him under his wing. Now a trucker himself, the map savant travels the quickest routes coast to coast through 1990s America listening to the Top 40 countdown and holding the fate of those he encounters in the palm of his hand. Are the rules there to allow the natural order to assert itself or to keep a traumatic past from feeding his dark impulses and spiraling him out of control?

All profits will go to Young-Williams Animal Shelter in honor of my late wife.

Thanks and Go Vols

Wait, your wife passed? When?

Reactions: Tnfan41 and itsme
Steele is WAY down the list but I think he could do alright here. At least as a stop gap to get us through the NCAA stuff.

Tennessee boy and a damn good coach

Reactions: BruinVol
This means they know there’s a real push behind the scenes to hire him.
tenor.gif

Reactions: VOLSONLY
December, I was reticent to share on here, I'm not a fan of people airing their personal stuff in here. It's been devastating but I have a support system. Don't take anything for granted.
I’m so sorry man. That’s awful. Can’t imagine that. Glad you have support around you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back