Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
honest question, if Chadwell was not an East Tennessee boy, would you all still want him?

Chadwell has taken all 3 of the programs he's been at to literally unprecedented success...

North Greenville from 2-8 to 9-3 in 1 year

Charleston Southern was 5-6 before he got there and 10-3 in year 1 for him

Coastal was 3-9 in his first year and 11-1 and in the top 15 with college game day there in year 3

Plus his wife is HOT

Remember I told everyone that it was going to get worse before it got better.

The transfer stuff you saw today was purely a by product of those players not being eligible at UT moving forward due to things that will most likely come out in the investigation at some point....Nothing more.
Are there any additional transfers pending or possible for the reasons you stated above.

Do you guys watch college football or do you just catch the primetime games and bowls? Chadwell is a great coach and what he's done is nothing short of impressive. He had regular dudes playing a HOT and hyped BYU team with way more talent, older players, and all sorts of expectations.

BYU was in the middle of this "Any team, any time, any place" campaign because they were trying to up their resume in anticipation of a playoff run. Like, for real, they had that much juice. The national media was gushing over BYU. "This is the team!" "Best BYU squad in years!"

So they put out a call, basically telling the entire nation "If anybody wants a fight, we're right here."

CHADWELL:
200.gif

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS GUY???? If a Tennessee coach did that to a team like BYU last season you guys would be puffing your chests out and firing off the double middle freedom rockets.

And he beat them. Soundly.

Come on.

Do you guys watch college football or do you just catch the primetime games and bowls? Chadwell is a great coach and what he's done is nothing short of impressive. He had regular dudes playing a HOT and hyped BYU team with way more talent, older players, and all sorts of expectations.

BYU was in the middle of this "Anybody, anywhere, anytime" campaign because they were trying to up their resume in anticipation of a playoff run. Like, for real, they had that much juice. The national media was gushing over BYU. "This is the team!" "Best BYU squad in years!"

So they put out a call, basically telling the entire nation "If anybody wants a fight, we're right here."

CHADWELL:
200.gif

HOW CAN YOU NOT LIKE THIS GUY???? If a Tennessee coach did that to a team like BYU last season you guys would be puffing your chests out and firing off the double middle freedom rockets.

And he beat them. Soundly.

Come on.
He is the one

Why can't we be pissed at all of them? I am. Boyd, Plowman, Fulmer, Pruitt...I blame all of them. It was their job to safeguard our program, and they've all failed IMO. I resent them all for it.
Yes, this is what I am thinking. Both sides have fought since Fulmer was the coach. They are ALL responsible.

For all those who hate Kiffin, If he said "I'm sorry, I never should've left, would you forgive him?"
I don't think forgiveness has anything to do with how I would feel about it. It would be poetic justice...a reckoning if you will. I would have to see how he does before I forgive him or not.

Yes, but he couldn't handle the stress at Washington. Could he handle Tennessee?
He could $8 million reasons to give it a shot. Shoot, I’m sure we will pay for any anxiety or stress treatment that he wants. If you are throwing that kind of money and want a proven winner and guy who runs a program right. He is the perfect fit. If we are throwing that kind of money around, he should be target number one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back