Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing funny about it, CANNOT stand Spurrier...

Well that’s fine but you’re point about him being on the downside after his DC run when he’s on an SEC title more recently than Tennessee is still hilarious

That doesn't mean jack squat. We gave them 100% of the dirt on us. We can't even deny any findings because we were the ones that told them. Enough to fire a coach and you think they will say "yall are good".
No. They’ll say a couple of bowl bans and a few schollys over the course of a few years... which equates to a few walk ons not getting one so we will be alright.

Chadwell took a team that has been d1 for three years and had them in top 10. But yeah he’s “taking a chance”
giphy.gif

Bill O Brien def fits the proven winner profile:

Psu desite wild sanctions:
8-4
7-5

Houston:
9-7
9-7
9-7
4-12
11-5
10-6
0-4 when he lost team in offseason thanks to ranking on GM job and trading away Hopkins.

Fitzgerald could give him insight and maybe even come back to work for him.

That 4-12 with Houston happened after Watson tore his ACL and his backup got hurt too.

What is the downside to Chadwell? He fails like every other coach we’ve had? What if we pass on the guy who loves tn so much he named his son Heath and in 2 years he’s winning 10 games a year at some other power 5?

I do understand some of the pushback, but it is funny considering our past hires, that our fans are pitching a fit over potentially hiring the Coach of the Year who just so happens to love UT. Helps that he also runs an innovative offense (20 times more important than any D minded coach). Also he admittedly runs a system that caters to a talent differential. One he would be facing at UT for multiple seasons. Give him the resources and Steele and I would feel very optimistic.

What is the downside to Chadwell? He fails like every other coach we’ve had? What if we pass on the guy who loves tn so much he named his son Heath and in 2 years he’s winning 10 games a year at some other power 5?
If we fail this time I want to know we went all out and actually showed we care about winning.

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Been trying to tell them..but they are all in on hate the truth speaker mode.

This is what happened...Haslams flunkies just destroyed the program to take it back over. Pruitt and his people didn't do anything that everybody else is not doing. They just didn't know that a group of backstabbing mother******* lowlife traitors were just waiting for a chance to use fan unrest as a cover for them to complete a coup.

I hate them

Though I wouldn’t use as colorful language as Ulysses 😳😂, I am convinced this was a coup from the Haslam camp. We will see how it goes.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
Been trying to tell them..but they are all in on hate the truth speaker mode.

This is what happened...Haslams flunkies just destroyed the program to take it back over. Pruitt and his people didn't do anything that everybody else is not doing. They just didn't know that a group of backstabbing mother******* lowlife traitors were just waiting for a chance to use fan unrest as a cover for them to complete a coup.

I hate them

This was all completely mishandled, but Pruitt and his staff were also sloppy. Sure, everyone cheats, but you can't be as blatant as Pruitt and his guys were about doing it. Plenty of blame for both sides. Not sure why you feel as if Pruitt should be defended, because I just don't see it. That's truth. You seem to be insistent on a half-truth where Pruitt got unfairly treated. That's not reality. Pruitt screwed up, and it's gonna cost us. Fulmer screwed up, and it's gonna cost us. Plowman and our administrators screwed up, and it's gonna cost us. There are plenty of people to blame for this mess. Pruitt is absolutely one of them.

Yes. Offense wasn’t the problem and he helped develop Deshaun Watson. Hell I’d take him as Lions OC right now. Hell I’d take him as Lions HC over Dan Campbell lol.

Hey man I get it. If he’s the guy I hope you’re right. I just don’t see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back