Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reactions: crazyguy

I mean he ain’t wrong either. Damn, I’m torn.

I like it! Anybody see what got Gus fired from auburn? It’s about time we hold coaches to a higher standard. Getting embarrassed in 7/10 games should not be anywhere close to the TN standard

Our admin crossed the damn lines by digging all this **** up...none of this **** would have ever seen the light of day orherwise..

Bama is infinitely worse..who the F do you think they learned this stuff from?
Pruitt has pissed so many people off that sweeping this under the rug was never possible.

They are handing out football tryout flyers over by the Haslam building for anyone wanting to put on a jersey.
tenor.gif

Not according to all the bitch’n on here!
It would seem many think paying a loser to not coach and going to goodwill for a replacement is the right way! It hasn’t worked the last 3 times
I fully trusted CPF. He's the guy. Sports meant something again. Guy gaf about UT.

Haslam's are in in it for Haslam's. It's all good. I will always love UT, but, my kids will be 7,5, and 2.

I'll be hitting the mountains this year.

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
We have one of the 7 to 10 best basketball programs in the country. Wtf are you talking about?

Go to the basketball forum and read some of the threads.

Some of them are already starting to question whether Barnes is the right guy or not.

It’s stupid. That’s why I’m pissed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back