Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly do not thin the ones leaving are worth the worry sans Gray. They were either undercoached, overrated, or lacked want to.
That's fine but they had ability and experience. We lack that everywhere now and it puts our program in a very bad place with likely scholarship restrictions. We are staring with the equivalent on a the year restriction now with at least two to three more to come if they take it lightly on us.

This university is a cluster from the very top all the way down.

Take a few hours to work and return to see that the fire is fully envolved and the "plastic" is starting to melt...

Reactions: franklinpence
Disappointed that these players wouldn't hang around long enough to see who they were replacing. I'm disappointed also from just a numbers standpoint. Be very hard to replace them from that standpoint. You can't go more than 25. Makes signing those 25 very critical. You can't afford misses or academic casualties.

I don’t think they would have been able to play here any longer.

Reactions: C-town Vol
I hate hate hate Chadwell, but to me besides AV's F U money post that is where this is trending.
1. He doesn't have good ties, so let Steele build the defensive staff.
2. Someone who would likely stay for 10 years because he really doesn't deserve
3. A coach who's probably not scared of violations because its going to take him years to build anyways.
I can understand not being jazzed about hiring Chadwell...but why the triple hate? That seems a little much.

Reactions: Rishvol
We're a dead program.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

devastated-gif-10.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back