Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
We better hire a heck of a Coach, it's gonna take a good one to stop the bleed and he needs to be able to do more with less cause he isn't gonna have many players at the rate of em jumping in the portal!!

Reactions: Ulysees E. McGill
How has this dude not been hit with a lawsuit? He has an unsourced screenshot claiming it’s from The University of Tennessee.

And 37.5K is 450K a year, wasn’t Fulmer’s contract 900k+ a year?
They're giving him half of his current contract thru 2023

With these players entering the portal and possibly more to come. Does this speed up the process to get an AD and coach hired quickly? Quickly....but also the big time hire.

@DustyRockSolid crushing it on the twitter and sandbagging over here with us peasants.
If you can't get a big name like Bob Stoops then you HAVE to do what it takes to bring Kiffin here. Anything less is admitting you don't give a **** about your football program
I mean... I know we say it alot, but i'm serious. This football program is DYING fast.
They need to announce the AD hire as fast as possible.
AV said the AD search is over?
Then you dont waste ANY damn time.
You announce him NOW.

Seems like the players a part of the recruiting violations are hitting the portal. Tennessee isn’t going to accomplish anything meaningful in the next two years anyway. Losing those players may be a difference in a game or two but who cares at this point.

source.gif

Reactions: Bruce Wayne
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back