Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never saw AV say this and I watched like a hawk all day. The only thing I saw him confirm is that we already had our AD. Never said a word about having our HC yet.

He answered my post to him where I said “i sure hope you like the new AD and Coach”

and he replied he did

Yeah I saw that post. I think some of yall are taking that way out of context. He was just saying he would like the new AD and HC the same way he liked and still does like Fulmer and Pruitt. He wasn't saying we have them both already and he likes them.
I disagree. Someone asked in another post if he thought the AD search was done and he said yes. If the referenced post he said he liked both as well as Fulmer and Pruitt as people. Only reason I disagree with the being happy with whoever the ad is, was the other post saying he thinks that search is over.

I don't understand why everyone wants Lane so bad.
I mean besides what he did to us and would have to do to Ole Miss by leaving after a year, showing he hasn't changed, his record isn't THAT outstanding. Had two good seasons. But people are clamoring for him like he's a superb option. Just because he wants to come back.

Occasionally he gets a play right for big yardage so he can throw his clipboard in the air and run down the sideline but his play after play calling doesn't make him out as some wunderkind.
I'm not sure his recruiting has held pace from his season here either.
I just don't get the Lane or nothing love.
The dude averaged 39.2 ppg this year...went over 40 in five of the ten games. As a team, they averaged 210 yds rushing, and 345 yds passing...555 total yds a game.

What the hell are you talking about?!

This is the post being spoken about for those wondering. I cannot find the one about thinking the AD search is done. Which is what lead me to believe he meant he likes it

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210120-115103_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210120-115103_Chrome.jpg
    459.9 KB · Views: 150
Trust me...I will like this AD and this head coach.

And I liked and still do like our old AD and our old head coach as people. They were and still are my friends.

I disagree. Someone asked in another post if he thought the AD search was done and he said yes. If the referenced post he said he liked both as well as Fulmer and Pruitt as people. Only reason I disagree with the being happy with whoever the ad is, was the other post saying he thinks that search is over.

Reactions: jp1
This is the post being spoken about for those wondering. I cannot find the one about thinking the AD search is done. Which is what lead me to believe he meant he likes it

That was from yesterday. People are referring to a post he made today that is now deleted or something I think. No idea though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back