Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok its clear AV thinks the AD job and coach is already lined up and I hope like heck he’s right on this

If that’s the case the reports of plowman taking her time vetting the candidates using the search firm are wrong
It looks like he just responded to the AD question. I thought you felt AV was FOS. Change your mind?

So say one of the self punishments is a bowl ban, what if we somehow we have a 10 or 11 game season, would we just say “ah lets skip the bowl next year” or would we have to not play in the bowl game anyway? And yes I know this is a very unrealistic possibility

This gotta be the most boring coaching search ever.... someone fire up the grumors... where’s @MIT_Beaver getting quizzed about the guy who works the bar at a country club by @Atlanta VOL there were more flights tracked a month ago than today. There was a crew of us in 2017 that would patrol this place on the night shift and keep everyone up to date. I expected more from Volnation. Somebody get in here and drop an unsubstantiated rumor that they swear is true because their most reliable sister cousin heard it at the pilot gas station she works at when big Jim popped into get a big gulp slush on his way to Tyson McGee because the guy he’s flying with likes his drinks cold like his last name. @Freak didn’t spend his Christmas money on backup servers for this place to be as desolate as Neyland in a pandemic.

So say one of the self punishments is a bowl ban, what if we somehow we have a 10 or 11 game season, would we just say “ah lets skip the bowl next year” or would we have to not play in the bowl game anyway? And yes I know this is a very unrealistic possibility
You hit it on the head. The hope is we can count last year as well.

This gotta be the most boring coaching search ever.... someone fire up the grumors... where’s @MIT_Beaver getting quizzed about the guy who works the bar at a country club by @Atlanta VOL there were more flights tracked a month ago than today. There was a crew of us in 2017 that would patrol this place on the night shift and keep everyone up to date. I expected more from Volnation. Somebody get in here and drop an unsubstantiated rumor that they swear is true because their most reliable sister cousin heard it at the pilot gas station she works at when big Jim popped into get a big gulp slush on his way to Tyson McGee because the guy he’s flying with likes his drinks cold like his last name. @Freak didn’t spend his Christmas money on backup servers for this place to be as desolate as Neyland in a pandemic.
Just wait. Kiffin will be this cycle’s Gruden.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back