Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The loss tonight was worse than against Bama IMO. Bama is just a very hard team to guard. If you slack off the perimeter they drain the the three at an exceptional percentage. If you play them tight, they drive around you. Tonight the Vols played very disinterested and were beat everyway you could. Tonight was really an eye opener.

Last edited:
Bob Vols:

Kiffin has told former Tennessee players that played for him that he would come back.
I know Kiffin still speaks with members of the Haslam family or so I was told by a VFL. I think it depends on the AD hire. Ultimately I would have to see it to believe it but i don’t think it’s impossible.
Would love this hire. Excitement would be through the roof again

Just curious why hasn’t Tee’s name even been mentioned this time around?

Edit: & no I don’t want him anywhere near the HC position.

Last edited:
Had to stop watching before the half. It was obvious the team just didn't have it tonight. Plus, Vitale kept talking about Florida not having all their players. Hello? Springer?

I would put Michigan at 4. Then 5-10 ish up in the air. We need to figure out who are 1 is. Find a consistent shooter and get tougher inside.

I also think Bama should be in top 10 consideration
UM is good they got a 7’1 freshman that is very very good. They’re good down low but their offense struggles at times

Bama may just be on a really good run and peaking. The 3 point shooting likely won’t continue all season but we’ll see

We really just need consistency, we don’t have that with any player and Springer to stay healthy. We go from rebounding fine to getting dominated on the boards with Florida’s best rebounder out. it’s weird

Had to stop watching before the half. It was obvious the team just didn't have it tonight. Plus, Vitale kept talking about Florida not having all their players. Hello? Springer?
Yea that was a big loss for us but they were still down two starters (three if you count keyontae). There was no reason for us to lose like that

UM is good they got a 7’1 freshman that is very very good. They’re good down low but their offense struggles at times

Bama may just be on a really good run and peaking. The 3 point shooting likely won’t continue all season but we’ll see

We really just need consistency, we don’t have that with any player and Springer to stay healthy. We go from rebounding fine to getting dominated on the boards with Florida’s best rebounder out. it’s weird
Idk. I think they're still good but im backing way down from calling them a final 4 team anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back