Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what you want. Mark Ingram for AD. He is incredible. Look at his record. He would be AD for YEARS and YEARS. Dream job.

HC wise will depend on AD. I like Lane with Steele as DC. Haslems with Manning leading search. Haslems close with Lane.

This combo would likely have me and a few of my friends renewing our season tickets.

Make it happen.

"By request, an attempt to change the mojo."

Well, that didn't work out very well. I'm trying to must a ton of patience for the longggg rebuild.

All yal must not have a long memory like me. Lane Kiffin was the first domino that got us to where we are.

Seems like he is the one hot girl all you dated when you were sixteen that left you with blue balls. You just can’t keep him out of your mind some 11 years later.

I for one remember the blue balls. I hope to never see that man in UT Orange again. JMO

All of the coaching news is on the defensive side. Almost makes me believe they are preparing a defensive staff for an offensive minded coach.
I’m wondering if they already have an agreement in place with the head coach, and he has given the thumbs up for steele to be the defensive coordinator and to hire his staff.

All yal must not have a long memory like me. Lane Kiffin was the first domino that got us to where we are.

Seems like he is the one hot girl all you dated when you were sixteen that left you with blue balls. You just can’t keep him out of your mind some 11 years later.

I for one remember the blue balls. I hope to never see that man in UT Orange again. JMO
VnQ2CNW.gif

Lane with Steele is a National Championship winning coaching staff.
It really is. Almost makes me sick to even talk about it or consider it, because we all know that people with money and power cannot swallow their pride when their feelings have been hurt. I’m sure there is no way some of the people on the hill will forgive lane and let him back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back