Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Haslam family is back involved now, Boyd is a Haslam guy, they'll pull the strings
In your joygasm due to Pruitt getting backstabbed and ruined...Have you really forgotten that those dirty m'fers are to thank for Hamilton, Hart and Currie, and Kiffin, Doofus and Botch...plus tried to force Schiano down our throat?

How easy it is to forget when consumed by bloodlust..

That is your acting Athletic director.

Every step of the way in this position he has been a big ball of errors.

Press conferences, secondary violations for trying to coach the Oline, giving extensions, giving himself an extension ...

This is someone who should have never been an athletic director.
Only Tennessee would hire someone like this.
Literally no other school in America at any level would have approved Fulmer as Athletic director.

All the praise yesterday just showed me
we are completely lost, from the top on down.
Side note:
credit to Rick Barnes. What he is doing; out of this world!
I was not sold on him when we hired him but mannnn to think he is winning with these stooges bumbling around in the presidents and ADs office ... I can’t even fathom

I don't believe we are currently bumbling around in the president's and chancellor's office. In the past? Sure.

Reactions: Volator
To coach again somewhere else, yes, but if the language of his contract actually does place responsibility on him for his staff committing violations, he doesn't have much to stand on in trying to get his buyout. The obvious ploy is to just make noise and hope they pay him something to just shut up and go away. Again, depending on the actual language of the contract, I think UT could win this if they choose to play it out.
There's not one single person, at UT, that wants to be deposed as a result of a law suit. You don't want to have to answer the questions that will surely come your way. UT will wind up giving Pruitt some money to keep this from going to trial and we will not be privy to the amount.

Reactions: Volator
I don't think its as bad as you think, they wanted/ had Mullen in 2017 which in retrospect would have been a homerun hire but that fell through and Sexton got them hooked up with Schiano. IIRC the Haslam family likes Kiffin, a lot so we'll see. Freeze is a Sexton client and the Haslams love them some Sexton
🤢🤮🤬

Just saw where AP posted and said that hes heard that Eric Gray, Henry To'o To'o, Darnell Wright, and Quavaris Crouch have all expressed interest in entering the portal. Says they haven't entered yet, and may not, but regardless that is not a good sign of things to come...

Reactions: PA Vol and SoilVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back