Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is what you want. Mark Ingram for AD. He is incredible. Look at his record. He would be AD for YEARS and YEARS. Dream job.

HC wise will depend on AD. I like Lane with Steele as DC. Haslems with Manning leading search. Haslems close with Lane.
LANE KIFFIN IS A PEACOCK MATT. YA GOTTA LET HIM FLY! And if that happens, I will take to the streets triumphantly like so

GreenFlusteredCero-max-1mb.gif

We ***** get it Steve. Goodness

Couldn't get them to all post in the same message.

I'm sorry, did posts 89,xxx through 89,xxx on a forum that averages hundreds of posts a minute really dilute the experience for everyone???

200.gif

Lane is like the hot sexy girl at school. You know if you go out with her it will be fun and exciting and you also know you may have so much fun that you could get in trouble. I say the reward out weighs the risk and we should go out with her

Sounds like a great way to get syphilis.

I’m torn on Kiffin, first of all I’m skeptical if he’d take the job and if we’d even offer him the job. I’m also not sure we can trust him, if he was to be hired he’d be doing the exact same thing to Ole Miss that he did to us who’s to say he wouldn’t leave us again if a LSU or Florida opened up? Lastly I still can’t forget the way he left UT.
I would have said the same a couple years ago, but at this point I don't even give a ****. I just wanna win and I think he'd win with his offense + Steele's defense. There would have to be a contract clause that he pays back the remainder of his contract to the University if he leaves early though.

I’m torn on Kiffin, first of all I’m skeptical if he’d take the job and if we’d even offer him the job. I’m also not sure we can trust him, if he was be hired he’d be doing the exact same thing to Ole Miss that he did to us who’s to say he wouldn’t leave us again if a LSU or Florida opened up? Lastly I still can’t forget the way he left UT.
Speaking of Torn, Natalie Imbruglia is a SMOKE SHOW in that music video.

Reactions: RiotVol
Let the important people know if they want a sold out Neyland hire Kiffin or Freeze
I believe this is why AV posted the "I can confirm that." I'm 100% for it, but I also recognize AV has an agenda to steer fans in certain directions. I think my agenda matches up with his, but not sure, and I'm also not sure if Donde's and Boyd's will. I think based on the way everything has played out so far, that the boosters (or at least enough of them) know who they want to be hired. Now they will want to make sure Donde and Boyd are convinced of the best path forward. I'm more impressed with the current leadership on the hill than I have been in quite some time - hopefully we can right the ship and get everyone rowing in the same direction.

Can you people remember Halloween of 2009?The team did their warmups in orange jerseys and then came out in black jerseys for the game.I loved those black jerseys and we killed South Carolina that night. I wanted Kiffen back when they hired Pruitt.He would be my choice.

I was there! And by god when I say I screamed man..I screamed!!...I was so F****in hype man...I’ll never forget that night and I was like 11 years old so just imagine that memory as being a kid growing up just seeing the traditional orange jersey's

Reactions: ATC_VOL
You know you're in the honeymoon stage of a coaching search when people are shooting down the idea of guys like Billy Napier. People forget how this goes. Just wait til we see what the list looks like in 3-4 weeks when we're talking about the Dave Doeren's of the world.
Dave Doeren - that good?

The "biggest name" we are going to end up with is probably Napier or Chadwell. And I think Napier is holding out for LSU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back