Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be very easy for people with significant mental health issues to use VN as an outlet for various forms of obsessive or compulsive behavior, all while maintaining complete anonymity. People that most here would rapidly distance themselves from in real life. Think "crazy street person", and act accordingly. Run away.

If you interviewed 200 Chancellors and asked them all the same question.....what do you think the answer would be? Don't waste any more brain cells on what she said.

And if you interview the same 200
Chancellors after going thru a very public embarrassment like this one they are going to tell you they implemented extras staffers and procedures to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen again

I looked up their program before I made that statement. When I said "win" I didn't necessarily mean they win national titles every year no matter who the coach is. UWW was a really successful program when Leipold took it over. They were ridiculously successful when he was there, and they're still successful now that he's gone but nowhere near at the level he was.

He's probably a good coach, but wouldn't you prefer a guy with more experience and success at the P5 level?

Oh for sure I would.

I just think what he’s done as a HC is impressive. I can’t believe Illinois hired Bielema instead of him.

I'm surprised the media isn't running with it more than they are. UT didn't get sloppy; Pruitt and Fulmer got nailed.

It was a hit. Cold. Calculated. Remorseless.
Damn, now I’m picturing people in a room planning this out while Notorious BIG’s “Nxxxxs Bleed” plays in the background.

Reactions: RiotVol
My thoughts on Kiffin. Lane loved it here, and then he got a job offer from his dream job. He was torn, Layla wasn’t, she wanted to be back in LA. He took the job and became public enemy number 1.

Time went on, things didn’t go well, and Lane realized something he could never go back to. USC wasn’t his dream job, Tennessee was. From the fans, to the SEC, to beating Saben. It offered everything he loved and he screwed it up. You can tell on Twitter, he would recruit at a stupid level here and win at an even higher level.

I think Lane want nothing more then to right the ship here. This is his destination job. This is what he views as home.

Bring Lane Home!

LETTUCE

1611078765424.gif

I have been 100% against hiring Freeze and Im sure they wont touch him but I would like to see what he could do on the field. I dont think it would take him long to have us competitive. I read where the lawyers said we should not even think about it.

Reactions: ATC_VOL
And if you interview the same 200
Chancellors after going thru a very public embarrassment like this one they are going to tell you they implemented extras staffers and procedures to make sure the same thing doesn’t happen again
Well sure.... they aren't going to make obvious missteps. Thats why coaches like Freeze are out, but its not going to take a choirboy either.

It wasn't in McDonald's bags. It was in Arby's bags and occasionally Wendy's bags.

It's a damn shame the media can't get their facts right these days.

Starting to come around on Bill O'Brien if he'd be interested. I don't follow the Texans that closely, but it seems like his biggest issues were in his GM capacity. Offensive mind, Penn State success in a situation similar to ours, then won the AFC South 4 times in 7 years. I can definitely talk myself into this if we go that direction.

He was supposed to be "finalizing" his OC deal with Bama a week ago. Any reason to believe we have contacted him and told him to hold up on that because we'd be calling when we get the new AD?

I'm surprised the media isn't running with it more than they are. UT didn't get sloppy; Pruitt and Fulmer got nailed.

It was a hit. Cold. Calculated. Remorseless.
Not that I care a ton about it, but media here in Alabama is absolutely murdering UT right now and especially Fulmer lol. Shocking to noone, they are making out Pruitt as the innocent guy and Fulmer as the main culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back