Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not worried about a two year bowl ban. We probably don’t make one next year anyways and year two after the roster attrition and a new coach just getting his second class in isn’t going to get to a great bowl anyways. Honestly, if it isn’t a New Years 6 or playoff bowl, who cares? A ban doesn’t prevent us from conference championships. Much rather have a shot at that then the Music City Bowl.

Reactions: ATC_VOL and AZ_VFL
I have a hard time believing that they did an internal investigation and weren't preparing to fire/ hire. They knew how bad this was . The external investigation was to not look like a witch hunt and for the NCAA.

Having said that I think they are well down the road hiring the next coach who gave his blessing to hire Steele. They wait a few days to announce to give the appearance they weren't hiring before firing. No need to give Pruitt or his attorneys any fodder.
I think he and his agent would see right through that. But that very well may have been the hope.

Reactions: rekinhavoc

giphy.gif

I’ll be your wing man if needed. Vaccine?
I'll probably have mom with me on that trip. She likes to go when I see the liver doctor. Made her stay at home today to rest and recuperate from her surgery.

When things start to ease up, we should do lunch or something. Need these restrictions to go away.

Let’s get some next coach predictions in this thread. I know a lot of us have what our heart hopes (Kiffin, Herman, or Freeze) But let’s hear what our head is actually telling us.

My prediction is that we hire Bill O’Brien.

don’t kill me.
My heart says Chadwell. My brain says Clark.

Let’s get some next coach predictions in this thread. I know a lot of us have what our heart hopes (Kiffin, Herman, or Freeze) But let’s hear what our head is actually telling us.

don’t kill me.
I'm rolling with @Kingzport I think we hire Herman.

But idk, AV says big money showing up. But I struggle to really believe that.

don’t kill me.
My prediction: Steele interm for 21
We hire a no name next winter.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Isn't it enough of a punishment that unless he gets slapped with a show cause, Pruitt is just gonna go back to Bama and whip our ass every year with his daddy?

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back