Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes i do. This was coming because of the way Pruitt treated the people who are put in place to protect the players, coaches, and universities. Compliance and the academic people both were subject to torment from Pruitt for simply trying to keep him from getting in trouble because the word was out on him and his recruiting... other schools were talking and coaches that left him were talking.
sounds like David Johnson was spitting some truth

Today is the day. Circle back to this post in about 2.5 hours. Bigger than you could imagine. Fire and retirement coming

tenor.gif

Kiffin is not Jon snow. He’s more Tyrian. Maybe a good guy in the end but has done a lot of DIRT on the way. Plus he drinks and knows things.
Saban is Cersei Lannister. Been in control for forever, used to deal with Tyrion but hates him completely now. Jamie Lannister is Gus Malzahn because, you know, Alabama and incest.

Reactions: Rizzo924
I don’t the fascination with Kiffin. It’s like the girl who dumped you years ago that you can’t stop talking about. Let Kiffin go already.
I'll tell you why. Cause its like the girl that's the hottest in town and you're not in her league. But then she chooses you, then dumps you. Later on she says she is really, really sorry and wants you back and she'll do anything for you. How many of us would forgive and forget? Me for one. LOLOL:p

I’m still laughing at all the people that said “the writing is on the wall it’s pretty obvious Pruitt isn’t being fired”
I think they meant the Rock...and nothing written sticks on that thing. 😏

Hyatt, Wideman, Velus, Gray, Calloway, Holiday. We have SO much speed. Just bring us a coach who can get these players the ball in space. QB just has to be serviceable, not a world-beater. Hand the D over to Steele and LET'S FREAKING GO!
Gray probably wont be eligible

A lot of idiots were willing to do anything to get rid of Pruitt..they are about to learn what the term "scorched earth" means.
Gump fired a coach mid game and created environment where people hate him and cheats like a mofo then still loses. He’s a freaking idiot. He made this happen. It’s on him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back