Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They will have no choice but to fast track this. You can’t go into February signing day without someone being the Face Of the program whether we sign anyone or not.
Which is even more concerning looking at how we have managed fast-track hires in the past.

Hubbs already alluded to Gilbert in one of the first posts about Fulmer's firing. I bet Gilbert is all done. He doesn't have the ties to Fulmer like Ingram does which could be a issue for Ingram. Perhaps he won't, as he's my #1 for AD.

Although, I don't know where David Blackburn would be on this?

Reactions: mr.checkerboards
****ing a. this knife has been sharpened since November. well planned, and executed back stab. would have to be, only reason to wait this long. I really despise Boyd, and all those Haslams.

Wow...you old Phil's buddy or something?

If even a fraction of what's being said is true Fulmer more than even Pruitt sent himself packing. Hell I remember a story about him coaching up the OL in Pruitt's 2nd off-season and the university had to make a statement/punishment then. Dude dug his own grave and when the investigation started they found more dirt on him than Pruitt probably.

As an AD you can't be that hands on with any of the sports teams. Phil should have known better, not sure why he'd be so careless.

I mean a pawn is a piece. But yes, usually a sacrifice will refer to queen, rook, bishop or knight. But yes, in QG opening you are "gambiting" a pawn for center control and positioning. Plus, if they accept, you usually take back the pawn anyway

My chess books distinguish between pawns and pieces. Maybe that's changed; my books are old.

This you?
I like the response at the bottom----I've never paid money to a recruit.

That made me think of our beloved TennStud who never had a problem giving money to recruits who needed it. RIP Stud, wish you were still here for this sh^t show :):):)

Hubbs already alluded to Gilbert in one of the first posts about Fulmer's firing. I bet Gilbert is all done. He doesn't have the ties to Fulmer like Ingram does which could be a issue for Ingram. Perhaps he won't, as he's my #1 for AD.

Although, I don't know where David Blackburn would be on this?
I think Blackburn is black listed for some issues from his past they dont want to come out. I might be wrong

So we had two head coaches and two defensive coordinators. No wonder it was so discombobulated.

This is mountain-molehill stuff. Don’t buy for a minute that Pruitt didn’t run the show completely. Fulmer wanted and got a look at what was going on and part of his job was to be a helper for Pruitt but this is being manipulated by Fulmer haters to play a very old tune. Take it with a very large grain of salt.

Wow...you old Phil's buddy or something?

If even a fraction of what's being said is true Fulmer more than even Pruitt sent himself packing. Hell I remember a story about him coaching up the OL in Pruitt's 2nd off-season and the university had to make a statement/punishment then. Dude dug his own grave and when the investigation started they found more dirt on him than Pruitt probably.

As an AD you can't be that hands on with any of the sports teams. Phil should have known better, not sure why he'd be so careless.
I have infinitely more confidence in Phillip than anyone on that campus right now.

Boyd is a politician, Plowman an academic. Do either of them own a ring?

Which was dumb...because he was 3-0 against Pruitt...and he brings spotlight on himself.

True, but once someone “reports” to you, regardless if you are Kirby, UT Compliance or someone else involved, how can you sit on that information? If anyone ever investigates, you then become part of a coverup which is so much worse.

Reactions: SmokinBob
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back