Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Pruitt “knew” what was going on then he’s also to blame as well.

I’d rather not be busted for violations at all. If we were gonna fire Pruitt, we should have done it after the TAMU game. Dragging this out makes us look like a-holes playing checkers.

If it is as bad towards Neids as the rumor.... i don’t see how the head coach couldn’t be ultimately held responsible.
Our TE's were terrible. Then we moved our TE coach to ILB's as if that is a logical thing, and then they are terrible.

The nerdy cringy national recruiter of the year.

What the staff does is on the HC anyway. But it is laughable Pruitt didn't know exactly what BN's "role" on the staff was. If he can get away with playing dumb like he didn't know anything, more power to him, but nobody should buy that.

I’d rather not be busted for violations at all. If we were gonna fire Pruitt, we should have done it after the TAMU game. Dragging this out makes us look like a-holes playing checkers.
Agree.. except, maybe it was never their intent to fire Pruitt but something in the LEAKED investigation forces them to do so.

Got a friend somewhat in the know that still says he’s been told he’ll be fired. I just don’t see it at this point
Based on his actions I don't believe that so much.

If I'm ball parking it I would say 60% chance he is the coach next year. That is up from like 20% last week.

I just think when it is all in the hands of lawyers, you can throw all the insider stuff out the window. Insider sources within the program mean nothing when the decision to fire or not fire may simply come down to outside counsel that has no direct affiliation with the school and their recommendation. And good luck getting leaks from them. Never met a lawyer that runs his mouth about his clients that stays a lawyer very long.

Yeah.
We re on our 4th hire since the last guy that had success. Adding the possibility of scholarship reductions amongst other things to another search that we ve yet to get right is not a good thing.
Wishing bad doesn't make sense.

QB is still HB's job to lose. Depth behind him is better than last year.
So Hooker and Salter won't be given a real chance unless HB falters in practice? The thing about Hooker and Salter, even Maurer if he sticks, is they need to be in game situations to shine (like Dobbs).

But Pruitt will probably just keep evaluating QBs by practice throwing reps rather than dynamic game situations...

I need nugs
I’ve got a reliable source that says he will be fired tomorrow!
I’ve got another reliable source that says he has already been retained for 2021.
A third reliable source says Plowman will make a decision between 1 pm tomorrow and August 31st.
You heard it here first

I don't believe that they wanted to fire Pruitt after TAMU, and they are using this investigation to dodge the buyout. I don't.

With that said, you can be damn sure that is what the perception will be if he does get fired

Reactions: RiotVol
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back