Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Other teams faced the same issue. The number one reason for our pathetic season was the lack of developing Bailey in fall camp. Bailey missed four practices in Fall camp because of Covid. Pruitt shut him down after because he considered Bailey 4th string after one initial 10 snap session. That is by far Pruitt’s most inept decision this year and cost us at least two wins, maybe more.
Ok just went back and looked it up..... Bailey didn’t practice with anyone until the 5th practice which made him eligible for ten total practices.... most of the ten he was available for..... we didn’t have enough players available for two-spot practices which meant we only had enough time for two players to get reps.... we used the two most ready which was Shrout and JG bc they had been there for everything.... Even the AZ Nashville guys were talking about how there is no way he will be ready for this past season.

Ok just went back and looked it up..... Bailey didn’t practice with anyone until the 5th practice which made him eligible for ten total practices.... most of the ten he was available for..... we didn’t have enough players available for two-spot practices which meant we only had enough time for two players to get reps.... we used the two most ready which was Shrout and JG bc they had been there for everything.... Even the AZ Nashville guys were talking about how there is no way he will be ready for this past season.
Pruitt is on the record that after his first 10 snap session he determined he was terrible and 4th string. He did not allow him to get practice reps with the 1st or 2nd string again until the Sunday night scrimmage about 3 or 4 weeks into the season. Now
If this was Alabama or Florida with established Qb’s that would be Ok. Not with the Qb we had. This is coaching malpractice at the highest level. Bailey could of been ready by Georgia at the very latest, even before that IMO. He was a 5 star and JG was our starter. SMDH.

Part of me thinks it would be kind of cool to see either the Browns or Bills in the Super Bowl. I'd root for either of them over any team other than the Saints (the Saints have the most former Vols on the roster than any other team remaining [Kamara, Wolf, Callaway, Tuttle]). But the Chiefs are just too good.

Part of me thinks it would be kind of cool to see either the Browns or Bills in the Super Bowl. I'd root for either of them over any team other than the Saints (the Saints have the most former Vols on the roster than any other team remaining [Kamara, Wolf, Callaway, Tuttle]). But the Chiefs are just too good.
I told one of my buddies 2 weeks ago it was gonna be Buffalo. I still hope its true.

I'm pulling for the Bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back