Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you ever listened to the "Chit-Chad" podcast the Withrow had he always gave the impression they are always looking for bigger and better either from their employers or competition. I think they really appreciate 104.5 for getting them their start, but they believe they are capable of more. Their greatest loyalty, right or wrong, is to $$$$$.
If you know your value and your current employer isn't fulling it to you, you should leave. The employer will either pay up or let you walk and someone else will pay up. You win either way.

No one is going to convince me that we will be any better with the same coach who took us to 3-7 last year, with an average margin of defeat of 20 points per game. We were three scores worse than our opponents in the seven games we lost, and you include Arkansas and Kentucky in that average. So. Very. Bad.

Anyone advocating for Pruitt to stay needs to remember how they were feeling in the second half of every game we lost this year and that is how you will be feeling in every game next year.

Fulmer is a stone cold, 80 IQ-having moron if he hires Kevin Steele.

How can he look around the CFB landscape and see high-flying offenses dominating, then look at the 3-7 Vols with a defensive-oriented head coach, and decide that hiring ANOTHER defensive-oriented head coach with a much, MUCH worse head coaching record than the guy he may be firing is the solution?

If it happens, he's just being lazy and hiring someone he's comfortable with or that he thinks he can control. He wants to be head coach again by proxy. Would take Marrone in a heartbeat over Steele. This is just madness.

Several years ago we jumped off a 100 story building. We're passing by floor 75 and saying "This is bad, but we haven't died yet."

I think you're underestimating the volocity (sic) of our fall. Once we hit free fall, our downtrend accelerated. We must be past floor 25 and falling at record pace by now.

Yall get it yet? Pruitt is not and never was going to be fired. The football program sucks and its ran by idiots.
That will not change.
Tennessee will be absolutely terrible next year and recruiting will get even worse.

And if Pruitt is cleared let’s say why in the world would he want to stay in a place that tried to bury him?

Most of us would walk if our jobs did that to us
Bc he can’t go be a head coach somewhere else right now...... if he some how turns this team around..... I’m sure he will bolt for the best offer.

This. “Leadership” is something that comes after success. Who’s the leader on Alabama’s team this year.... or the last decade. The answer is saban

Success doesn’t come if there isn’t good leadership / culture. Period.

Last edited:
Reactions: jp1
The backlash from keeping Pruitt will be sooooo fun to watch. Congrats UTAD you screwed up..........again. Enjoy the show. Hope the fans riot..would be more entertaining then our games.
I give it 2 hours before somebody comes in here saying "blah blah blah said blah blah blah on VQ! its happening guys! tomorrow!" and everyone jumps right on that train to silly town.

Reactions: rikberry31
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back