Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
PUT YOUR CUP ON!!!

Roughly the 18 minute mark.

WARNING: I felt sick to my stomach after watching this.

I agree with everything he said except the interim for a year part, that is stupid. When Kiffin left in the middle of the night, that was interim for a year time. This is not.

So a troll intentionally say things to upset people? Or to get them to argue about meaningless things?... Stud tells everyone how great PF and JP are so 5 people will tell him how horrible our AD and coach are. That's trolling isn't it?
As a professional troll, I can’t tell you without a doubt he is trolling. His style is very amateurish. He must not have been doing it that long. The intent of trolling is to get people very angry and feed off that energy. You want them to lose their temper and say something stupid that they’ll regret later. You basically want them to rage quit posting.

Thankfully for you all, all my trolling is done via social media. It’s the reason I have more than 10 Facebook accounts, several Tik Tok, and Instagram accounts. I catch bans all the time. But I kinda like y’all so I don’t troll here.

And that ‘22 class is not a loss we can afford to take.
Short-term...it feels like that. But we basically always feel that way. I don't like it either, I want success asap and am feeling impatient after 15 years of mediocrity. But...

Long-term the difference between recruiting a #10 class (new coach) or a #20-25 class with an interim may not be a big deal. Getting the right coach in place vs a rushed hire easily trumps that margin imo.

This path takes way more patience (and trust Steele doesn't just become the HC), but maybe it's what we need instead of another rushed hire...

Would be stupid not to. The dude literally took both programs he’s coaches to the highest of their highs.

He’s got it made at UM right now tho. It would take a hell of a deal
My other biggest question is can he fit in the TN brand. And recruit the South. If I remember correctly hes a Midwest guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back