Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike Roach from Texas 247:

Yes we have heard Pruitt’s name for DC I actually heard some strong buzz around it pending his separation from Tennessee but we hadn’t been able to verify enough to report it yet.
I can't help but feel this is another sign Pruitt is gone....... Or it could be nothing. Either way Tennessee loses, we always do.

Texas would love to get Pruitt as a DC, but not if he has a show cause order. In addition to the 247 writer @coskramer quoted, another pay site is saying they are hearing the chatter too.

Wonder if Pruitt sees the writing on the wall and is reaching out? Were he and Sark ever at Bama at the same time?
No

Reactions: Dudley Smith
It’s such a weird feeling

I’ve been a fan for years, became obsessed with recruiting and that kind of tapered of the last two years. Now, I literally don’t care who transfers. I’m just not interested. The coaching drama is interesting to me but I’m really losing the more passionate aspects of my fandom
Yeah, I don't want to hear who is leaving, or who is being recruited until I know exactly how bad this coaching situation is going to be. Because I don't see many good possibilities. And wondering why I even care.

Bitch ass jones yucking it up on Bamas sideline as a glorified waitress surely made coaches on his “staff” happy. I mean come on, he didn’t even have a freaking role, wasn’t even the get back guy or anything. I wish nothing but complete failure for the rest of his coaching days.
He coached the WRs. Saban has used him as a position coach for 3 years and we have paid his salary. He worked with RBs the first 2 years. People can make fun of him but Saban used him to coach all 3 years

Reactions: bigdan
Saban is probably lording the referral that got him the Texas job by coercing Sark to pull Pruitt from Tennessee, make Texas pay the buyout, so Saban can then hire him back at Alabama for much cheaper the very next day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back