Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conspiracy theory:

Supposedly the leak came from inside.

Supposedly the leak is the oldest vol

Supposedly the investigation has been going on since November.

Supposedly the fans will not like who the leak is

When was it that Chavis started coming back around? Could it be him?

I am mainly talking about the downfield lineman rule. Make it 1 yard not 3. Thats just a crazy crazy rule that kills the defense trying to read the play.
Another thing is the Wr screens on the sideline , they allow the Db’s to be blocked while the ball is in the air. Almost impossible to stop when executed correctly. They should eliminate this IMO.

Pruitt coming back baby. LETS RIDE!!!
If this happens I will not make any special effort to watch a game. I’m not wasting my time or emotions with the program until they show they actually care. Fulmer better hope that Pruitt is successful bc he will take a huge black eye if there is another year of lackluster football shown in Neyland. He’s losing any credibility within the program bc of this crap.

Pruitt has shown NOTHING to prove he is doing anything positive for the university at this point. They won 3 games while cheating, he stuck with a QB that for 2 years stagnated the offense and under his leadership the defense got worse with player regression.

Gus is an offense guy who doesnt know jack about D, I imagine Pruitt will have much more in common.
The point is that Pruitt has meddled in Chaney’s offense this year. Steele didn’t allow his HC to meddle with his defense and didn’t put up with it. If Pruitt is known to do meddle in offense, and we know he has his hand on the defense, it doesn’t make sense that Steele would come here knowing that Pruitt does that.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
The point is that Pruitt has meddled in Chaney’s offense this year. Steele didn’t allow his HC to meddle with his defense and didn’t put up with it. If Pruitt is known to do meddle in offense, and we know he has his hand on the defense, it doesn’t make sense that Steele would come here knowing that Pruitt does that.
Chaney doesn’t have an offense. He runs what the head coach wants. Hence why it’s changed virtually every stop.

Cade Mays turned us down but did it the right way. Jay trolled us, acted like he didn’t sign with Auburn and lied his ass off. He hasn’t been on the field for Auburn. Cade was a starter for UGA.

Huge difference. He acted like a child during the recruitment and was hugely disrespectful.
1610565683220.gif

He talks to Roger every day as the last call, Roger is a staple in the community and calls into numerous shows. Roger is obviously special needs and Tony does a lot to help Roger. Tread lightly

He didn’t say anything out of line about Roger. I agree with you that Tony is very respectful to Roger but also has some fun with him, although never at his expense. I enjoy listening to their conversations.

Well, Basilio just doubled down and said this guy is getting popped so we will see. Someones gonna be right
And next week when he is wrong he will say that the firing was a done deal and something unforseen happened behind the scene at the last minute and Pruitt was saved. Bassillo montiors social media and what ever the fans are talking about repeats it on his show. So its basically like talking to yourself.

He talks to Roger every day as the last call, Roger is a staple in the community and calls into numerous shows. Roger is obviously special needs and Tony does a lot to help Roger. Tread lightly
I think Rog would be a cool guy to hang out with and watch the Vols play. I always enjoy his back and forth with the hosts on the different call-in shows. They may have already in the past, but it would be cool if they could give him some kind of all access pass to visit with the teams sometime and watch a game. I doubt there’s a bigger or more loyal Vols fan out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back