Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Delusional because they don't agree with you?

I think some of the delusion is more hope than reason.

Our admin has stolen just about everything else from us, so we have to cling to our hope.
I get that but the more these guys try to explain it away and invent stuff to force it to make sense, the worse it will be when they finally accept the truth. Plus it just annoys me to see people literally invent scenarios to fit what they want to happen.

Yeah, being honest with myself and not inventing scenarios to explain why pruitt isn't fired yet but will soon be fired, is clearly some type of deep seeded defense mechanism. You're very special and smart.
You can call it being honest with yourself if you want to. That's your opinion.

Your need to constantly "be honest with yourself" in this thread and reply to every single person by saying Pruitt is coming back is the defense mechanism. How many times do people have to quote you and say that we understand your opinion already before you stop feeling the need to post the same thing repeatedly?

You can call it being honest with yourself if you want to. That's your opinion.

Your need to constantly "be honest with yourself" in this thread and reply to every single person by saying Pruitt is coming back is the defense mechanism. How many times do people have to quote you and say that we understand your opinion already before you stop feeling the need to post the same thing repeatedly?
Lol how the hell is telling someone they are wrong a defense mechanism? Actually, don't tell me. I don't care. It's just dumb. How many times do people have to quote me and say they understand my opinion? Probably the exact amount of times I quote and reply to someone saying pruitt is gonna be fired soon and here's why.

I get that but the more these guys try to explain it away and invent stuff to force it to make sense, the worse it will be when they finally accept the truth. Plus it just annoys me to see people literally invent scenarios to fit what they want to happen.
Pruitt will be fired by Monday after the investigation is wrapped up.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
After reading everything and putting all the pieces together, I think Pruitt will be held off the road for recruiting or given a show-cause. Burner phones, prepaid credit cards, paid hotel rooms, it's going to depend on how much he owns up to knowing. Lack of institutional control. This isn't even the NCAA investigation yet.

Reactions: Batman1948 and ugg
I'd be very surprised if we hear anything before late Sunday. Right or wrong, they want the current roster on campus IMO before announcing. Players start to return on Monday, so we will see.
I agree. Hiring Steele probably means they aren't feeling the pressure to wrap this thing up that they felt on Monday.

If we can get Garner, then I really think we at least get Hardy and Big Kat, which will be great from a talent/depth standpoint. BK got to QB's last year and Hardy can provide edge rush... at this point with everything going on, we need all the help we can get and need to move forward ...

Reactions: yourstruly23
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back