Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s literally saying his JuCo coach was better than Pruitt. Although he does list Pruitt above the other coaches he’s been around, meaning he is at least better than his high school and Pop Warner coaches.
😂😂😂

I have literal tears in my eyes. He typed that out and thought it was a compliment.

Most of us know not to put much stock in anything Darel says having followed his journey for a number of years.

Hubbs could have leveraged his Hubbanese and set VQ on fire with a nice typo/vaguely worded post about a "hiring Freeze."

"All indications are that Pruitt will remain head coach, especially with him adding to his staff, however there is a strong push for hiring freeze among some top admins and even Fulmer right now as the investigation wraps up"
@Lane Train 4
Like I said, he ain't going anywhere.

I still choose to believe Pruitt is gone until he isn't.

If he is still here, then Fulmer has indeed screwed the fanbase with his middle finger up... so F Fulmer as much as gump moving forward.

Why isn't there more talk about what is going on with Chaney? Is his fat ass staying? Why are we not trying to get a Lebby or someone who can coach and run a 2021 offense!?
If Chaney was part of Pruitt's "PLAN", then the Admin and AD are 'tarded.... sorry. All you guys saying a few weeks ago you wouldn't take SARK as a HC on are crack... Did you see what he dialed up last night with one foot out the door!? Seriously impressive play calling... I am confident there are literally 20 other OC's that would come here in a heartbeat for less money that could out scheme Chaney in their sleep... This is the pathetic part of all this--- no one is talking about Chaney...
The throwback to Najee was masterful. Perfect play, perfect timing... Annnd Najee's run for the TD... Dayummm..

I hate them but they put on a damn clinic.

Reactions: volinbama256
Hubbs could have leveraged his Hubbanese and set VQ on fire with a nice typo/vaguely worded post about a "hiring Freeze."

"All indications are that Pruitt will remain head coach, especially with him adding to his staff, however there is a strong push for hiring freeze among some top admins and even Fulmer right now as the investigation wraps up"

So is this an actual quote from Hubbs?

No it’s a hypothetical Hubbanese quote where he makes a typo/vaguely worded post that can be interpreted two ways that sets the forum on fire for 24 hours while he conveniently disappears and refuses to clarify.

He has done it multiple times in the past.

Good. That’s what I thought, but wasn’t sure.

Reactions: Aesius
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back