Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not just money.. We spend a lot of money. Bama is jut the "Borg" of college football. They are a collective. EVERYONE associated with the program is dedicated and pulls in the same direction or they are shown the door, quickly. Their admin and boosters behave as adults.

We DO NOT do that. To many little pissing matches, struggles for control and/or recognition.. Our admin and boosters act like children..

It's either that or they are just way smarter than we are..
1610424529850.gif

I can’t link all posts but Hubbs has been throwing out Marrone stats like crazy. How he has a 2 game difference with Bellichek his first 6 years in NFL. Syracuse record before and after him etc.
The delay in the Steele contract to me really points to Pruitt being done. Making sure the wording is just right so he is retained if / when Pruitt is fired.

It's not just money.. We spend a lot of money. Bama is jut the "Borg" of college football. They are a collective. EVERYONE associated with the program is dedicated and pulls in the same direction or they are shown the door, quickly. Their admin and boosters behave as adults.

We DO NOT do that. To many little pissing matches, struggles for control and/or recognition.. Our admin and boosters act like children..

It's either that or they are just way smarter than we are..
I don't like Saban but the man knows what he's doing and has been doing it his way. I love this quote from him....20201231_140042.jpg

Last edited:
I can’t link all posts but Hubbs has been throwing out Marrone stats like crazy. How he has a 2 game difference with Bellichek his first 6 years in NFL. Syracuse record before and after him etc.
Yep, Belichick has a losing record at both Cleveland and New England without Brady. No one can win in the NFL without a QB.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
It’s crazy to think:

Bama - not good. Hired Shula and lucks into Saban who turns the program around and into the best of all time.

Clemson - not very good. Hires Dabo and people don’t like the hire at first. Completely turns the program around.

Florida - hires urban and wins two nattys right away.

OSU - the vest gets into trouble. Hires urban. Starts winning again. Retired. Promotes Day and continues wining.

Ugh!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back