Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have to lose Pruitt and now. I'd like to think that the UT brain trust hasn't torched our program only to ride it out with this clown.

Yes and no. Like I have said and others have said. The bigger issue with TN is having to turn and burn so many coaches the last decade. Others school making changes this year haven't and still had some money left. TN has blown through what they've had like a bachelor at a strip club
It’s bc we don’t handle our business.... we are paying lawyers.... probably still going to owe 12 million..... losing a good portion of our talent..... made ourselves look an undesirable spot for a good coach.... and will have to overpay for a bad coach.

Man it is so frustrating trying to follow this program. If we had “anyone in the AD” with half a brain we’d be dangerous. A 3 ring circus. DO SOMETHING

Reactions: SweetasSoda
It’s bc we don’t handle our business.... we are paying lawyers.... probably still going to owe 12 million..... losing a good portion of our talent..... made ourselves look an undesirable spot for a good coach.... and will have to overpay for a bad coach.
So, like I said, we've blown through our reserves other schools haven't

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back