Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wait Herman firing means Yurcich is available!

He has now worked with - Gundy, Day, and Herman.

Dude would be an encyclopedia of the best offenses in the game. Pruitt has already interviewed him before, so there is some connect there. Please for god's sake go get him.

Edit: I see @Johnny Majors' Ghost mentioned Yurcich hours ago 🤣 Nothing to see here...[/QUOTE
Oh wait Herman firing means Yurcich is available!

He has now worked with - Gundy, Day, and Herman.

Dude would be an encyclopedia of the best offenses in the game. Pruitt has already interviewed him before, so there is some connect there. Please for god's sake go get him.

Edit: I see @Johnny Majors' Ghost mentioned Yurcich hours ago 🤣 Nothing to see here...
that would be the tennessee way Pruitt does not need to be a coach here,I agree yurcich sound come but with a coach

Sark will have to get a DC that can nationally recruit. It’s been the Achilles heal if that program. Offense hasn’t been the issue there.

Mack Brown has shown at UNC that he obviously was not done being a top coach. He had guys like Manny Diaz and Muschamp as DC that could not field dominate defenses there then they leave and immediately have success in defense again when Muschamp went to Florida and Diaz went to Miss St.

Then insert Charlie Strong who had elite defenses as DC and put a ton of dudes in NFL from his Louisville defenses. Yet his defense couldn’t never get close to reaching elite level at TX.

Insert Tom Herman. He brought Todd Orlando with him to TX. Orlando has fielded very good defenses everywhere he has been except TX. He helped improved USC this year one yr removed from TX.

There is one common denominator here. It’s the in state talent. Toward end of Mack Brown era that state started going spread/air raid at every HS. They quit developing elite defensive players and only top offensive playmakers. All the playmakers grow up wanting to play offense. It’s become clear that you can’t win defensively with TX talent. We shall see if Sark figures that out

Do it after practice then... but don’t complain about ppl not being able to participate when you cancel practice quit with the excuses!! Do you guys care that this university just went 3-7 I mean wtf ppl
Dude, stfu. You’re stuck on the same fn talking points over and over.

Pruitt had no choice but to do that it the political environment were currently in. Some of “our fans” are some of the most ignorant fans in college football. Go back to lurking 3 topic, shocker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back