Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've put my pride aside. Others should too. He's a peacock and we gotta let him fly clad in orange
Saw a Peacock in my backyard this summer. Damn, 2020. Chillin' in back yard, all of a sudden see a huge winged creature clear the fence line. my first thought was to grab the dog from killing it. Then quickly realized peacock would Herl my dog asunder. Swidt? Herl? its a peacock joke.

I find it interesting that CP and Tee don't like each other but Fulmer is willing to back CP even if it means a VFL leaves. hmmmmm

Fulmer wouldn’t give Tee the time of day when many other VFLs were pushing him to be hired.

It’s clear to me Fulmer doesn’t think Tee has the potenial to be a successful head coach.

Is there any possibility UT is waiting to make a move after Jan 1 due to contract buyout difference? I noticed that the assistants' contracts seemed to be termed on 12/31. Wondering if this would potentially make the buyout less if the termination happened after 1/1?

I think we'll know for sure either way on 1/1, as there also may be bonuses in play that are paid at the beginning of each year.

Is there any possibility UT is waiting to make a move after Jan 1 due to contract buyout difference? I noticed that the assistants' contracts seemed to be termed on 12/31. Wondering if this would potentially make the buyout less if the termination happened after 1/1?

I think we'll know for sure either way on 1/1, as there also may be bonuses in play that are paid at the beginning of each year.

They would be capable of that type of intellect?

Nothing like Florida getting smashed to bring this forum back together. Like the vibe in here.
popcorn_girl.gif

Are you flirting with me?

Because it's working... 😎
I’m going to say this once and then I’m going to leave it and never address it again. In fact I’m gonna pretend I didn’t post it. The only person who will remember is you. Part of the deal to allow CJP to stay included a pathway for Kiffen to return if CJP doesn’t work out.

I’m probably just making that up so nobody should take that seriously.

Reactions: steve328
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back