Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Kiffin going to Ole Miss was the Manning’s assuring Arch would go there. By giving Kiffin 3 years to build a team that Arch can go to and play at granddad’s alma mater, Ole Miss QB prospects are going to look nice. Simply put, Archie and Eli were heavily involved on getting Ole Miss to pursue Kiffin who is a solid QB coach and developer.
But we could steal Arch if we chose their other handpicked guy to come to Knoxville.

Haven’t heard much mention of this...but you’ve got to think big name coaches would give pause to thoughts of coaching here due to how incompetent we have been from an administrative standpoint.

We have been a hot mess administratively for so long. It’s a severe detractor for the program.

I think Kiffin going to Ole Miss was the Manning’s assuring Arch would go there. By giving Kiffin 3 years to build a team that Arch can go to and play at granddad’s alma mater, Ole Miss QB prospects are going to look nice. Simply put, Archie and Eli were heavily involved on getting Ole Miss to pursue Kiffin who is a solid QB coach and developer.
🤔 And now rumors of Peyton heavily involved with our coaching search and rumors of Freeze.

I like Gus for his HC experience with an SEC team and his recruiting. I just worry that he is an offensive coach running a system that teams seemed to have figured out. I'd like to seem him take a year off and look at what other teams are doing and adapt. Or hire a new OC that will run a more pass-oriented spread system that he will let actually run it without interference.

Reactions: TN-POSSUM
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back