Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s a reach. Bailey is a freshman and freshman have up and down games.

Shrout has been a mixed bag since he got here and was in high school too. 28 interceptions.

We all got excited because they both looked respectable against a bad UF offense that probaby took their foot off the gas, and a terrible Vanderbilt defense. But A&M is legit.

They struggled as a result.
Right, just as simple as A&M is very good.

Reactions: drvenner
Is Key supporting the "devil" who refused to play him until the end of the year? I'm thinking no.

Well, it appears your wrong? Maybe the kid’s know what the plan is? Just saying.... not everyone foams for playing time. While some might be upset (Beckwith, maybe Wideman I’m sure) others might realize they’re only freshman with no fall and needed more work and/or recognized guys ahead of them earned their reps.

If they trot out another coach McGoogle, I'm done. I will not go to any games including women's basketball games. I will not accept free tickets, well I might but I won't buy any popcorn or coke zero. I've got better things to do on my Saturdays.
I can always count on you, thanks. By the way, idc.

Reactions: InVOLuntary
Rednecks threatened him...not hillbillies.
Totally different group of people.

Hillbillies are good country folk by my definition.
Rednecks are human trash.

I grew up with hillbillies and rednecks. Rednecks don’t sit behind keyboards and threaten people. I think it’s a different level of scum you are referring to

I think Matt Campbell makes ~3.5/yr, probably made more this year getting them into top 10 and big xii championship

Let's pony up 6m and get a guy that knows how to build a program.

At some point we have to put some money on the table for results

Reactions: Scvol7906
I think it’s very possible a decision to fire is made today with the understanding that it won’t be officially announced until Pruitt has finished his family obligations.

That seems fair for both parties.

The boosters are in town today. They have a meeting this morning as well as meeting all day yesterday during the game. They’re not going to hang around or leave without a resolution.

It's amazing seeing the disagreement on here about coaches.

Someone says Freeze, someone else says "no way!"

Someone says Franklin is a home run, another says "Heck no on Franklin!"

Go down the list and you find this about everyone. There's even been people saying no way on Meyer and Campbell. Just funny to see.
That's why fans don't have a say in the hiring process. There's always gonna be a bunch of people really upset no matter who the coach is.

I think Matt Campbell makes ~3.5/yr, probably made more this year getting them into top 10 and big xii championship

Let's pony up 6m and get a guy that knows how to build a program.

At some point we have to put some money on the table for results

Just write a check for $6 Million and send it to UT and tell them to get it done

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back