Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone still questioning @Atlanta VOL credibility can eat a bag of D**ks

ā€œTennessee backup quarterback Brian Maurer and starting running back Eric Gray were held out of Saturdayā€™s game against Texas A&M,ā€

ā€œWill not be commenting on the coaching situation etc.

I will say however that I fully expect a few key players will not play tomorrow and I will be curious to see when they announce and then the reason that is given.

Go vols.ā€

-Atlanta Vol

I tend to agree. Feels like greasing the skids for his departure. And a chance to offset some of the buyout.
If you are winning your own compliance office isnā€™t investigating ****. Itā€™s to save some face so you can fire a coach and you can give the media a ā€œvalidā€ reason.

Reactions: Jimmy Football
Bruin you are unanimously the worst poster on this board. I donā€™t block anyone because Iā€™m not a bitch. You have lurkers coming out of the woodworks to say how stupid you are.
+1. I like following your posts. Bruin needs to find a bridge that is about to collapse to crawl under.

Reactions: KPT_VFL
Bruin you are unanimously the worst poster on this board. I donā€™t block anyone because Iā€™m not a bitch. You have lurkers coming out of the woodworks to say how stupid you are.

Anyone disagreeing with me saying 15 looks awful Today in the pocket needs to look in the mirror if they want to find stupid because me saying that certainly isnā€™t

I get it you really wanted him to look like a savior and he doesnā€™t. Heā€™s regressed and it sucks but calling posters ā€œstupidā€ for posting the obvious doesnā€™t change the facts

You announce possible compliance issues and you think the NCAA sits on their hands and doesn't start looking around?

If this University did this to find some cause to fire Pruitt and hire Freeze a guy with a track record that's questionable they'd have to be complete morons. That is the most idiotic move possible.
I thought we already had a consensus that our leaders are, in fact, morons. Am I wrong on that?

Reactions: VolNRaleighNC
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back