Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont want you to be right, but I think you will be. Fulmer needs to make a move afterwards too. Tell Pruitt we aren't scared of Florida so shut up and nut up.

That’s a bad take.

Having a run heavy game plan is exactly what we should have today. Shortening the game is our only shot.

Good morning VN,
Took me a while to get to the point where I could share this.

My 18 year old son has now been in drug rehab for 2 weeks. He started vaping, then graduated to vapes with THC. 4 days before my birthday, he fell down our stairs because he was too stoned. He was unable to even be coherent. Scared me to death. Took him to the nearest ER, he was okay once he cleared. Was stoned again on my birthday. Then swore to his counselor and myself that he was done (having a drug buy already set up for that same day.)
He agreed that he had a problem when I did a urine drug screen and it came back positive for nicotine, THC, Benzodiazepines, Tramadol, and Fentanyl. I did believe him when he said that he was only vaping. He realized that the vapes were being juiced by the dealers with stronger stuff.

He will hopefully come home a week from tomorrow. I am praying that he will understand how dangerous his activities were and that addiction is a lifelong issue.

If I could ask for prayers for his safe return and future, I would greatly appreciate it.

My children are my world, I think that he agreed to go to rehab because I told him that he was literally killing me. He could see the truth of that in my eyes.

Thank you very much VolNation.
🙏

That’s a bad take.

Having a run heavy game plan is exactly what we should have today. Shortening the game is our only shot.
To a point yes. Run heavy is what we need, but at the same time take chances here and there. If the gameplan is similar to the Bama game we are looking at a 40 point loss.

Good morning VN,
Took me a while to get to the point where I could share this.

My 18 year old son has now been in drug rehab for 2 weeks. He started vaping, then graduated to vapes with THC. 4 days before my birthday, he fell down our stairs because he was too stoned. He was unable to even be coherent. Scared me to death. Took him to the nearest ER, he was okay once he cleared. Was stoned again on my birthday. Then swore to his counselor and myself that he was done (having a drug buy already set up for that same day.)
He agreed that he had a problem when I did a urine drug screen and it came back positive for nicotine, THC, Benzodiazepines, Tramadol, and Fentanyl. I did believe him when he said that he was only vaping. He realized that the vapes were being juiced by the dealers with stronger stuff.

He will hopefully come home a week from tomorrow. I am praying that he will understand how dangerous his activities were and that addiction is a lifelong issue.

If I could ask for prayers for his safe return and future, I would greatly appreciate it.

My children are my world, I think that he agreed to go to rehab because I told him that he was literally killing me. He could see the truth of that in my eyes.

Thank you very much VolNation.
Doc, you know that all of us hope the absolute very best for you and your family. Please lean on us as much as you can and know that we are praying fervently for your son's safe return and future and for all of your family who is having to endure such a difficult time. Please keep us posted as you are able. Love and prayers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back