Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
China has taken a 7 medal lead in the gold race. We're in danger of losing the Olympics!

@utvols88 yo what’s fun stuff to do in Jacksonville
Not Jax but a 45 min drive to St Augustine for a day trip is solid.

Beaches
-altlantic beach has bars and restaurants, specially Lemon Bar

Jax beach has plenty of bars for the night life and day life goons.

Obligatory top golf and shopping in town center

Breweries in five points if your that type of cat

You missed a concert in the stadium by a few days.

When are you going?

there's a lot more to that fancy footwork bru.
Yeah...I know, but I just can't take it...I've tried. If soccer matches had way more moments like that ending goal in each game I would I could take it.

Just watching those guys mostly just run around kicking the ball back and forth to each other for a couple of hours is maddeningly boring to me..

I won't call soccer stupid, it is a beloved game worldwide...I just don't like it.

Yeah...I know, but I just can't take it...I've tried. If soccer matches had way more moments like that ending goal in each game I would I could take it.

Just watching those guys mostly just run around kicking the ball back and forth to each other for a couple of hours is maddeningly boring to me..

I won't call soccer stupid, it is a beloved game worldwide...I just don't like it.
I can handle Women's College and EPL. There's nothing for me in MLS. I get it.

For same reason football is starting to get redundant, 3:30 hrs long. Same story line. Bama, Clemson, and OSU. Throw in Georgia. Heck, if I didnt love basebal id say its same. Did that sport really need replay?

I like the Aussie term for soccer better - wogball. It rhymes with slog ball.

How 'bout them Canuck women? Take another knee, Megan.

This is the week that begins Vol football's redemption. We must all go and lay hands on the General's statue to atone for our transgressions as Negas through the years. Catbone, you can lead the procession.

I know, I'm so politically... well, whatever.

I like the Aussie term for soccer better - wogball. It rhymes with slog ball.

How 'bout them Canuck women? Take another knee, Megan.

This is the week that begins Vol football's redemption. We must all go and lay hands on the General's statue to atone for our transgressions as Negas through the years. Catbone, you can lead the procession.

I know, I'm so politically... well, whatever.
Its pretty apprent while US National
Teams sheltered and stayed at home, rest
of World practiced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back