Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spent the day after church breaking and canning the green beans we picked yesterday. 42 quarts so far today. Will leave 18-20 quarts left for tomorrow night from this round of picking. Not my initial plan for my 62nd birthday tomorrow lol. But if Nichols commits to the good guys tomorrow , that will be a nice birthday gift.
It will be worth it while eating them next winter.

If you enjoy 115 min of 0-0 just to decide it on penalty kicks.
To each their own I guess.
It's actually 120, and it was decided on an electric goal in the final 3 minutes for an American Gold Cup win that will surely get the Mexican coach fired since it was our B team.

Yeah, I enjoyed that. Piss on someone else's parade. USA baby, El Tri can suck it.

It's actually 120, and it was decided on an electric goal in the final 3 minutes for an American Gold Cup win that will surely get the Mexican coach fired since it was our B team.

Yeah, I enjoyed that. Piss on someone else's parade. USA baby, El Tri can suck it.

USA men’s soccer is stupid but some are getting mad because we didn’t medal in a random sport in the Olympics. Spent 3 days arguing about a sport that 90% of the people on this board (including myself) can’t even name the moves that are being done. All we know is if they stick the landing.

Reactions: SoilVol
So sad Christian Coleman couldn’t take a few drug tests. This men’s 100m looked sluggish and he would have won easily...
The irony of his getting a doping ban when so many (maybe even most) Olympians get to dope this year because they threw out so many tests. Guy who won the 100m has never done squat and all of a sudden he gets to skip the tests and wins, hmmmm.....

Okay. When he bumped a post from 2 months ago, I thought maybe something had changed to call UK a sinking ship. Like a coach leaving, investigation, decommitments, or something
Caldwell decommitted and it sounds like Stewart will too (both DBs). We’re recruiting both and they both tagged us today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back