Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grossly underrated post. Three and a half minutes of a Hispanic guy dying laughing has me in tears no matter the subject matter.
I know, it’s so infectious, you can’t help yourself, regardless of the subtitles. This one is much better than the “A&M (as Hitler) finds out Texas and OU are joining the SEC”

A bowl ban would be ridiculous. You are going to punish the kids that stayed? Any recruit this year need not to look at UT.

10 scholarships in one year would totally kill the program and the competing coaches are correct in telling recruits that UT is getting the death penalty. Has any other program received that many as a penalty in one year?

The disproportionate thing about this is that you refused to buy out Pruitt and bought out Fulmer. Why did you get rid of Fulmer if he is not culpable here? He has to be or he would not have been fired.

IF what Doug is saying is true then I am beginning to believe that the way UT has handled this they should probably just give up football.
Hold on, taking a reduction in scholarships now won’t kill the program. We are already well below the 85 limit right now. If they let us take the penalty right away, we can rebuild as early as this upcoming recruiting class. But if they don’t rule quickly, we wouldn’t offer to take the reduction right away.

Reactions: DarthVol1
Heck no don't give no 10 scholarships up, that is coo coo crazy. No way in haiti we should ever take any crazy penalty like that. Totally crazy. I don't think the penalty is going to be that great, I think they are dragging and that is penalty enough. GBO!!!!

Last edited:
On 247, if you go to scholarship distribution, they list Sneed as an OL commit, and they don't list Grant at all. It's just under scholarship distribution they do this. Obviously, they put Sneed where Grant is supposed to be. So if anybody has a sub, tell them to fix it, plz.

I don't have a sub, but that's one of those things you can see without one.

Yes. What is your question
On 247, if you go to scholarship distribution, they list Sneed as an OL commit, and they don't list Grant at all. It's just under scholarship distribution they do this. Obviously, they put Sneed where Grant is supposed to be. So if anybody has a sub, tell them to fix it, plz.

I don't have a sub, but that's one of those things you can see without one.
It messes with my OCD.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back