Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday’s quote was a little tough, but appropriate. Today’s is more of a positive vibe.

Kobe Bryan’s 10 rules:
  1. Get better every single day.
  2. Prove them wrong.
  3. Work on your weaknesses.
  4. Execute what you practiced.
  5. Learn from greatness.
  6. Learn from wins & losses
  7. Practice mindfulness.
  8. Be ambitious.
  9. Believe in your team.
  10. Learn storytelling.
I like that Kobe took to fathering and being a role model to so many. He seemed to embrace it. For me, this realization was posthumous, he certainly left his imprint on the World.

Wouldn't her name be William Williams?
Wendy Williams

R86d3151dc41995b3ea5b68094dfe4484

Prayers for the family's that was in that building in Florida that collapsed last night. 100 units and was full said the mayor. It sounds really bad. Dogs did not get any hits from sound last night. So sad ya'll.

Just saw this. Prayers for sure. Wow. Some survivors found thank goodness but probably going to be many fatalities. Very sad indeed.

This explains why you post with such assuredness that everything you say is a)important, and b) correct.

I don’t mean that as a slight or a put down, I just suddenly thought of myself 20 years ago and realized I thought the exact same way. 👍

Life has a funny way of slowly teaching you that most of what you are concerned about is a)not that important, and b)probably wrong anyway 😃

cheers
I agree that you probably understand things better than I. I look back to my teens and regard myself as an idiot then. Most likely still an idiot now, and in the future.

But that condescending attitude that a lot of “boomers” have towards younger people is part of the reason they hate you and want to tear down everything you built and the country you built it in. Instead of dismissing people my age as emotional retards, try something else.

Reactions: Hardy
Nope, that was your very first post, and it was in the FF. I also had bumped your first RF post, I think it was the Charles Moseley thread, but @frank is not a fan of years old threads being bumped. I think he undid it.

Well, good for him. That was incredibly reckless and irresponsible of you to do.

I agree that you probably understand things better than I. I look back to my teens and regard myself as an idiot then. Most likely still an idiot now, and in the future.

But that condescending attitude that a lot of “boomers” have towards younger people is part of the reason they hate you and want to tear down everything you built and the country you built it in. Instead of dismissing people my age as emotional retards, try something else.
. 🙀

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back