Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was told by a scout that while Corbin loves Nashville, he is frustrated with their facilities and fan support. Not saying he’s leaving because he does have the scholarship advantage, but it sounds like it’s not just open and shut.
That’s fair I guess. Fan support at Vandy sucks.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
Again I have posted on here for awhile and am in no way a troll. I'm simply preparing myself for the real possibility of Vitello skipping town as much as I hate it. The misconception lately has been that Tennessee loses good coaches to other schools. That simply just isn't true. Kiffin and Martin are the only 2 coaches of major sports that have left Knoxville for other schools in the past decade or more. I posted before that if Vitello leaves it all boils down to timing. He's had success along with the fact that he may hold the opinion that the university has slow played the renovation plans. Couple that with what many believe to be the best job in college baseball opening up and you have our current situation.
You know who else claimed to be a "realist" Vol, but then liked to write gleefully condescending posts that he knew would get a bad reaction from almost everybody, and then admitted to getting his jollies from pissing all over the rest of us?...ChiefVol.

Again I have posted on here for awhile and am in no way a troll. I'm simply preparing myself for the real possibility of Vitello skipping town as much as I hate it. The misconception lately has been that Tennessee loses good coaches to other schools. That simply just isn't true. Kiffin and Martin are the only 2 coaches of major sports that have left Knoxville for other schools in the past decade or more. I posted before that if Vitello leaves it all boils down to timing. He's had success along with the fact that he may hold the opinion that the university has slow played the renovation plans. Couple that with what many believe to be the best job in college baseball opening up and you have our current situation.
But...I don't think your him..yet..

I was told by a scout that while Corbin loves Nashville, he is frustrated with their facilities and fan support. Not saying he’s leaving because he does have the scholarship advantage, but it sounds like it’s not just open and shut.
This might be true, but if he doesn’t like the facilities he only has himself to blame. The MLB players he has produced give money directly to the baseball program and he basically doesn’t have to answer to their AD. Fan support may be another issue though….

This might be true, but if he doesn’t like the facilities he only has himself to blame. The MLB players he has produced give money directly to the baseball program and he basically doesn’t have to answer to their AD. Fan support may be another issue though….
How awesome would it be if he left Vandy 100% because of the Whistler 😂

Your competition is not other people. Your competition is:

1. Your procrastination.
  2. Your ego.
  3. The unhealthy food you consume.
  4. The knowledge you neglect to learn.
  5. Your lack of discipline.
  6. Your distractions.
  7. Your bad habits.
  8. The negative behavior you are nurturing.
  9. Your self-doubt.
Compete against that.

1. Your procrastination.
  2. Your ego.
  6. Your distractions.
  7. Your bad habits.
  9. Your self-doubt.
Compete against that.
Absolute. I'll add, inability to self reflect and recognize said issue.

1. Your procrastination.
  2. Your ego.
  6. Your distractions.
  7. Your bad habits.
  9. Your self-doubt.
Compete against that.
Dang it doc. I'm trying to be positive today

A three-legged dog walks into a saloon, his spurs clinking as he walks, his six-shooter slapping at his furry hip. He bellies up to the bar, stares down the bartender, and proclaims, "I'm looking for the man who shot my paw."

90eef88abf00cbd68cfb82f451017c05.gif

1. Your procrastination.
  2. Your ego.
  6. Your distractions.
  7. Your bad habits.
  9. Your self-doubt.
  10. Your inability to not make a fool of yourself online
Compete against that.

Agreed

1. Your procrastination.
  2. Your ego.
  6. Your distractions.
  7. Your bad habits.
  9. Your self-doubt.
Compete against that.

Dang - Doc has gone all philosophical up in here. Spot on, tho. Herein renamed Doc' s Maxims.

My greatest personal defeats in life were caused by one or more of Doc's Maxims. My greatest personal victories were created by doing the opposite.

Which relates to why I love golf so much as a sport. You are competing against yourself. Nobody to blame but yourself if it doesn't go as you think it should.

Great year for our Vols baseball team, now that the season is over, let’s get down to business and lock TV down!

Lots of great memories to include an all time great moment with the Gilbert GS vs Wichita St. Lets soak it all in as fans, be thankful for the ride we had, and let’s get ready to get loud for some football!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back