Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tennessee is prepared to pay upwards of 2 million. LSU is willing to go higher. Bianco is out, he just signed an extension. O'Connor makes no sense, he got hot at the right time to get to omaha, but their overall record is average.

I would be absolutely amazed if either program paid more than $2M unless LSU bought Corbin.

Corbin makes $1.4M as far as I'm aware.

I just saw the Bianco announcement.

Reactions: Brillovol
I'm not saying you're wrong about this kid, I don't know. But this is picture perfect proof that anything can be spun as positive.
Or negative depending on the persons take….. I have stated many times that this year especially that ratings don’t mean as much bc kids didn’t get to go to the big camps and coaches weren’t allowed in person contact/evaluations…. This kid is from Michigan’s which was one of the most restrictive states.

Reactions: VolsDoc81TX
LSU paying TV more than Corbin (1.4) is like if Les Miles had retired and they'd paid peak Scott Frost more than Saban. Just doesnt make sense to me.

Maybe that anology sucks, just how it looks to me.
If it's who you want, then you'll pay anything. Tennessee is willing to go 1.5-1.8 to keep him here, which is equally insane.

Exactly.

O'Connor and Bianco are the candidates that make the MOST sense for LSU. Maybe the Arizona coach.

Pat made around $750k. Tennessee is prepared to pay upwards of a million to TV, and its easy for them to justify that contract. It's not easy for LSU to justify paying TV more (yet) than they were paying their national championship-winning coach.

It's very easy for LSU to justify making O'Connor the highest or second-highest paid coach in college baseball. If I'm LSU, he's my #1 and Bianco is my backup.
Bianco just signed an extension with Ole Miss yesterday.

Exactly.

O'Connor and Bianco are the candidates that make the MOST sense for LSU. Maybe the Arizona coach.

Pat made around $750k. Tennessee is prepared to pay upwards of a million to TV, and its easy for them to justify that contract. It's not easy for LSU to justify paying TV more (yet) than they were paying their national championship-winning coach.

It's very easy for LSU to justify making O'Connor the highest or second-highest paid coach in college baseball. If I'm LSU, he's my #1 and Bianco is my backup.

I’d go get Dan McDonnell from Louisville if I was LSU. Proven winner and was an assistant in the SEC

I would be absolutely amazed if either program paid more than $2M unless LSU bought Corbin.

Corbin makes $1.4M as far as I'm aware.

I just saw the Bianco announcement.
Total compensation is over 2 million.
85FCE6E7-8177-4C9C-8346-227CFBBB8C7A.jpeg

Last edited:
10441519.png

Reactions: VolByLaw
I feel like this is Tonys agent trying to drive up his price and also get more money for stadium renovations. I could be wrong but I dont think Tony leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back