Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ellarbee produced a bunch of 1st and 2nd team OL at UCF. Hopefully they saw something good in Red Duck at camp. Who knows who has seen him play with the cover year. Hopefully he's good.
He is 6’4 290….. probably a guard in the SEC….. his video showed quick feet and good at pulling like the staff wants…. He played high school football in one of the most restrictive states in the country so I’m positive he hasn’t been scouted properly and his ranking is probably inaccurate.

Hey at least I feel something regarding baseball because losing in football is just numbing at this point. I hope we can just win one more game. I'd hate going out like this. So freaking uncharacteristic of this team
If you had just turned the game off around the 2nd inning we wouldnt be in this mess lol

8-24 for the game missing numerous layups in a Game 7 is not good. He's not the only reason they lost though.
No he isn't, but 24, 14 and 4 is pretty good. I blame that soft, head case Simmons and Doc lost Game 5 with a 26 point lead trying to get cute and rest his starters way too long. Plus, Embiid isn't 100%. I expect Doc to be fired tomorrow and deservedly so, imo

No he isn't, but 24, 14 and 4 is pretty good. I blame that soft, head case Simmons and Doc lost Game 5 with a 26 point lead trying to get cute and rest his starters way too long. Plus, Embiid isn't 100%. I expect Doc to be fired tomorrow and deservedly so, imo
I hope they don’t fire him.

I don't think they'll fire Doc. I think the entire roster except Embiid might be overhauled this summer.

I don't think they'll fire Doc. I think the entire roster except Embiid might be overhauled this summer.
Doc is a horrible coach, Sixers media are almost all calling for his head. Hell, look how far the Clippers got without Doc (and Kawhi got hurt the last 2 games) compared to last year.

They don't need an entire overhaul. Trade Ben Simmons and get better coaching and they'd be set. What they'll most likely do is keep Embiid and Simmons and trade away guys like Tobias, then not quite make it again next year. But if you look at the team, Ben Simmons was the biggest weakness IMO, which is a shame. He has the tools to be really good but I question his desire to put in the work that takes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back