Recruiting Forum Football Talk III

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vols4us

Air Raid Time in Tennessee
Thank you very much sir!

All the tests have come back and it looks like my daughter has a Meckel’s Diverticulum. (Retained part of umbilical cord that has various GI tissue in it. Happens in 1-2% of people. Can live your whole life with it. Or you can get an ulcer, infection and ruptured intestines, or in my daughter’s case a GI bleed. It can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. That could be the actual best of all the possibilities.
Now we just have to get her transported by medical services back to Dallas to have the surgery. Not out of the woods yet, but much better than yesterday…
Thanks again for all the prayers!
So happy to read this. Healing is coming. The Lord has plans for her and your family. Will continue to pray.

volbeast33

You can count on Carlos!
Thank you very much sir!

All the tests have come back and it looks like my daughter has a Meckel’s Diverticulum. (Retained part of umbilical cord that has various GI tissue in it. Happens in 1-2% of people. Can live your whole life with it. Or you can get an ulcer, infection and ruptured intestines, or in my daughter’s case a GI bleed. It can be removed with laparoscopic surgery. That could be the actual best of all the possibilities.
Now we just have to get her transported by medical services back to Dallas to have the surgery. Not out of the woods yet, but much better than yesterday…
Great news to hear this.

Catbone

Hit me baby one more time
So how do you all feel about Virginia roster against roster?...I need some baseball heads on this👀
Some supposed expert college baseball guy with his own website was on the radio the other day with Basilio saying Virginia wasn't a good matchup for Tennessee. Omaha plays huge (larger field) and there will be far fewer home runs. He said Tennessee isn't going to benefit from the larger park like some other teams might. teams with speed in the outfield have advantage. He has been pretty on point up to this point.

His prediction: Vandy wins the left side of the bracket, Texas wins the right side. Both of those teams are built for the type of ball park. He has Vandy taking the crown bc their ace pitchers.

Rishvol

Some supposed expert college baseball guy with his own website was on the radio the other day with Basilio saying Virginia wasn't a good matchup for Tennessee. Omaha plays huge (larger field) and there will be far fewer home runs. He said Tennessee isn't going to benefit from the larger park like some other teams might. teams with speed in the outfield have advantage. He has been pretty on point up to this point.

His prediction: Vandy wins the left side of the bracket, Texas wins the right side. Both of those teams are built for the type of ball park. He has Vandy taking the crown bc their ace pitchers.
That is someone who only watched the last half of the season. Tennessee can play small ball if they need to. They know how to generate points. Virginia is a fine match up. It's better than DBU because Tennessee can hit Virginia's Ace. Like I said earlier Tejas will be the tough out but Tennessee should still beat them.

Catbone

Hit me baby one more time
That is someone who only watched the last half of the season. Tennessee can play small ball if they need to. They know how to generate points. Virginia is a fine match up. It's better than DBU because Tennessee can hit Virginia's Ace. Like I said earlier Tejas will be the tough out but Tennessee should still beat them.
Interesting I'm pumped up. Pretty sure this team can beat anyone outside of Vandy

Brillovol

We are THE Volunteer State
Lab Rat
Thank you very much sir!

Fantastic news! Get that girl healed up and set up another vacation for her STAT.

HalfullVol

Ain't it Funky now - JB
I got LASIK in 2011. 20/15 vision after. About a year ago I started to notice some blurriness at further distances that used to be clear, so vision is starting to slowly revert back. Still have good vision but plan on getting LASIK touch ups in the next year or two as I get heavily discounted touch ups at the place I went to.

It was 100% worth it. Not dealing with contacts and glasses has been amazing. Highly recommend it if your eye doctor says you’re a good candidate.
similar

however, "blurriness" was actually cataracts that were surgically removed.

Cosmo Kramer

I love Beer🍻🍻

F that guy

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
Turning off the blue light well before going to bed also helps with restful sleep. Blue light suppresses our body's melatonin production making it harder for us to go to sleep and get meaningful restful sleep.

All of you late night VN junkies need to lay off the blue light and get some good sleep.
Oops

SweetasSoda

Captain of the Cheerleaders
Thank you very much sir!

🧡🧡🧡🙏

UTSuave’

Volnation’s Duly Elected Jimmy🤘🏽🧡

Ahhhh...if some how we pull it off then good ...if not it was still one hell of a run but in my opinion the bracket wasn’t even close to fair....they put te as and Virginia which made it a heavy power bracket versus Vandys (the defending champs) Vandy by far has the cake walk

VolGee4

Ahhhh...if some how we pull it off then good ...if not it was still one hell of a run but in my opinion the bracket wasn’t even close to fair....they put te as and Virginia which made it a heavy power bracket versus Vandys (the defending champs) Vandy by far has the cake walk
First, Arizona has a good offense; will be interesting to see them against Vandy’s pitching. Second, Arkansas would have come out of Vandy’s side as #1 seed and lost.

Virginia was a 3 seedin it’s regional and not even supposed to play out of the first weekend. It’s all about who comes out of each super regional. Upsets happen like in basketball.

drvenner

#LiftUpDrew
Thank you very much sir!

Very encouraging. Continued prayers that this goes completely as planned and your daughter is fully recovered soon.

UTMVol76

Heup Train

Our pitchers are going to surprise some folks. Tidwell has got much better as the year goes on and they will all benefit as a whole from the larger park. Our pitching has closed the gap on Vandy as the year went on and our offense is wayyy more than just Dingers, these boys can also play some small ball.

CeJayVols

Official Vol Cigar Man
Drove up from Florida and Chillin in Charleston, SC right now downtown having a great cigar. First time to Charleston for me. What a great little neat city. Downtown area is blast and very cozy and best shrimp and grits at Blind Tiger Pub I have ever had before and great oysters too and I'm biased since I live in Florida but the food is great here. Glad I came. Heading home to Chattanooga for a week to see the family and folks, can't wait to dig in some home food. Go Vols!!!!

InVOLuntary

I am thinking about getting it done this winter. I’m tired of contacts especially this time of year in allergy season in Georgia. Who is doing it? Let me know how it goes, and if I should move forward with doing it.
I wouldn't recommend it for you. When you first look in the mirror after the procedure it will be too much of a traumatic experience for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store